My 6"4 chad friend got approached 3 times tonight at club

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
First time, we're in dance floor, girl in front of us walked straight up to him to talk to him
Second time a guy walks up to him and tells him his female friend likes him
Third time 2 girl friends.
+ the girls that come dancing next to you but are too shy to approach and want you to approach them

it's true suifuel when you're next to him and this shit happens. It's one of the worst feeling you can experience. He gets approached every night we go out basically.
I'm not bad, I get approached sometimes when I'm alone, but next to him I have no chance. I'm 5"11, he's 6"4, girls obv go for him first.

Fortunately, later on, I had a guy come up to me too and tell me his female friend likes me (jfl at these cucks) , got plenty of IOIs as well but had no motivation/balls to approach and a girl that was eye fucking me who came next to me and started twerking. She looked at me and smiled and I initiated the conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and turkproducer
0 replies

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Deleted member 3902
Sounds like Chad vs Chadlite

Yeah it’s not strange at all to get approached at a club a few times, especially if you’re tall and decent looking

why is it suifuel? Imagine how over it would be for you if your 6’4” gl friend couldn’t even get approached once?

Shit should be life fuel

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Griffith and Deleted member 3328
that's how it works, yes

thats not your friend

Chad knows his job the best

how can you even bear that mog ? 6'4 is too much.

When I went to the bars last time I was completely invisible ded srs not kidding. Not even my friends friends that were randomly there even dared looking at me, not even kidding and they were overweight not good looking bad body (not good) Mexican girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo and Caligula
I've got an oldcel chad friend who isn't even tall (i've posted his pic before) and going out with him is actual suicide fuel! He just seems to have the look that make girls, young and old, go fucking nuts. He gets approached loads (around 5 times per night on average, i'd say) and gets an unreal number of IOI's

I have one 6’5 friend but I do not feel the mog much because he has the frame of Zyros and is overall a stick. At 5’8 I weight more than him somehow

A tall guy with proper frame is a mog machine though
I've got an oldcel chad friend who isn't even tall (i've posted his pic before) and going out with him is actual suicide fuel! He just seems to have the look that make girls, young and old, go fucking nuts. He gets approached loads (around 5 times per night on average, i'd say) and gets an unreal number of IOI's

Show me