my acne won’t go away

D

danny1234567

Iron
i’ve been on tretinoin for almost 3 months now applying it 2-3 times a week and my acne hasn’t gone away at all can someone please help me
IMG 0742
IMG 0741

It's over
Tretinoin confirmed scam

consult with derm, get prescribed Accutane or salicylic acid

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
should i hop off the tret? and im not gonna do accuatane there’s too many side effects and shi
no, just visit a derm and follow the regimen. Salicylic acid is a promising one, give it a try.

no, just visit a derm and follow the regimen. Salicylic acid is a promising one, give it a try.
i heard that you can’t use salicylic acid with tretinoin and it will reduce effectiveness or something

you have inflammations all over your face, use a ceramide-based moisturizer and SPF. Cut off dairy and processed foods.

Hahaha I eat chips and candy all day and take steroids with no acne nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: uglysub8male, majesticincel, Charisma and 1 other person
Your body is purging toxins. Keep going

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
whats the diet lookin like
honestly it’s not the best but it’s not too bad i eat fruits and eggs and bacon everyday for breakfast and usually chicken and rice for dinner but i usually eat a lot of unhealthy snacks mid day and not the best lunch

can anyone recommend me a good face wash and moisturizer and spf i’m probably not using the best stuff rn

honestly it’s not the best but it’s not too bad i eat fruits and eggs and bacon everyday for breakfast and usually chicken and rice for dinner but i usually eat a lot of unhealthy snacks mid day and not the best lunch

i don't know 100% if its diet, but try to incorporate more meat like beef (steaks, ground beef, etc)

dont go carnivore that shit will nuke ur microbiome, its best to incorporate fruits/carbs into your diet

for carbs go for complex carbs

get more sunlight, vitamins in

if that doesn't work then it might just clear up after puberty

i don't know 100% if its diet, but try to incorporate more meat like beef (steaks, ground beef, etc)

dont go carnivore that shit will nuke ur microbiome, its best to incorporate fruits/carbs into your diet

for carbs go for complex carbs

get more sunlight, vitamins in

if that doesn't work then it might just clear up after puberty
honestly i’m thinking it’s just puberty cuz i’ve tried hella shit and like the acne did kind of come out of nowhere

Looks like puberty to me, but you could go to a derm and see if something like accutane is the way to go

honestly i’m thinking it’s just puberty cuz i’ve tried hella shit and like the acne did kind of come out of nowhere
same here, i have a bunch of acne from puberty

i wouldnt do some crazy shit to ur skin and permanently damage it

same here, i have a bunch of acne from puberty

i wouldnt do some crazy shit to ur skin and permanently damage it
i don’t understand this puberty shit, how come nobody else my age around me got bad acne like this 😭🙏

i don’t understand this puberty shit, how come nobody else my age around me got bad acne like this 😭🙏
its some weird shit

my brother never had acne or atleast had a little where it was not noticeable

whilist i get bombared with it

can anyone recommend me a good face wash and moisturizer and spf i’m probably not using the best stuff rn
la roshe posay, Paula's choice, cerave, skinceuticals, neutrogena, or just go to a derm and tell them to not prescribe accutane.

Last edited:
Cut off dairy and processed foods.
This, man. The most offending are usually gluten, non-fermented dairy and egg white.
I personally have body acne/folicullitis if eat a lot of gluten-rich food, did blood tests for gluten intolerance and it was okay but gluten allergy showed some, sadly.

should i hop off the tret? and im not gonna do accuatane there’s too many side effects and shi
then fucking be a pizzaface forever, are u fucking dumb? hop on accutane its saving everyone, it will save u as well, the side effects are 0, the results are fucking 999.