My actual obese ltn facially friend life mogs me

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Im not underrating him hes not ugly but hes literally obese no joke and limited to mtn if he lost weight cause his jaw has a medical problem. I look much better like jokes aside im an ok looking guy and im very fit. He has way more friends than me who he is way closer to, and talks to like 50 girls and even had two girls want to fuck him. He just has that type of personality that everyone likes and because hes a family friend my own dad tells me how the fuck is this guy out performing you. Over for my ass tbh shit makes me want to die i dont know what im doing wrong

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, ascension, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
Get fat or die trying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916, Deleted member 16275, robtical and 5 others
What type of personality? You always talk about those amazing personalities, yet you guys also refuse to elaborate further.

Describe it.

• +1
Reactions: zura and House Lannister
What type of personality? You always talk about those amazing personalities, yet you guys also refuse to elaborate further.

Describe it.
He can always make people laugh and isnt awkward in any situation mainly. Also he is bluepilled mostly so doesn't overthink like us autists around girls

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 19994
He can always make people laugh and isnt awkward in any situation mainly. Also he is bluepilled mostly so doesn't overthink like us autists around girls
What types of jokes does he say? Give us some examples.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 19994
Depends on the person either normie or edgy
NPC jokes... who would've thought. Still, why most good-looking users in here claim they're fucking incels? I'm MTN and not remotely good-looking as they are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and House Lannister
Im not underrating him hes not ugly but hes literally obese no joke and limited to mtn if he lost weight cause his jaw has a medical problem. I look much better like jokes aside im an ok looking guy and im very fit. He has way more friends than me who he is way closer to, and talks to like 50 girls and even had two girls want to fuck him. He just has that type of personality that everyone likes and because hes a family friend my own dad tells me how the fuck is this guy out performing you. Over for my ass tbh shit makes me want to die i dont know what im doing wrong
must be 6'3 tall or something

Eye area is everything

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, ReadBooksEveryday and House Lannister
Bump tbh it’s legit driving me crazy

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Just be a fat bloated subhuman theory will never sit right, even if girls are attracted to you

-unhealthy
-smell bad
-etc.

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
It's so brutal when your parents compare you to other guys. Mine do it to me all the time

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister
Sounds like a social butterfly basically,had a few friends from High School that were the same way,one of them
even dropped and became an Event Promoter due solely to having clout,has 166k followers on IG and is
influential in the URL Battle Rap community.

Shoutout to @looksmaxxer234 and @Biggdink they were preaching NT since back in 2020 but always got ridiculed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and House Lannister
A lot of people underestimate the power of Energy,positive outgoing people exude this energy that you just
want to be around and vibe with,hard to explain.And your energy is even more potent around women cuz
they pick up on vibes a lot more than men,thats why they're all obsessed with Astrology and Tarot readings

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Sounds like a social butterfly basically,had a few friends from High School that were the same way,one of them
even dropped and became an Event Promoter due solely to having clout,has 166k followers on IG and is
influential in the URL Battle Rap community.

Shoutout to @looksmaxxer234 and @Biggdink they were preaching NT since back in 2020 but always got ridiculed
Glad to see the forum accepted it. Forum used to be on your ass if you even mentioned it.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and tombradylover
He just has a better personality then you, its quite easy you either start shitting on him or learning what he bests you in.