my adolescence is basically one big joke

H

Hunter

Banned
became chad at 13 and basked in the glory for a year whilst not fucking any girls(still had a child mindset back then and werent interested in girls, focused on vidya). lost my attractiveness, became depressed and anxious and dumb and slowly got uglier from 14 onwards. its only recently that i now know how to fix my mental issues and move forward in life and enjoy life when im fucking 18. when im almost done being a teenager. JFL.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, MiroslavBulldosex, Dissonance and 1 other person
just wait until you’re in your mid 20s bro :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Balkancel
I was never attractive

• +1
Reactions: nausea
the only thing on my mind is what my life is going to be like then. agepill is so fucking brutal. i really need to fix my shit now and enjoy my early 20s so i can at least salvage the last remnants of my youth. i can just think of it as the teenage years that i missed out on.
I was never attractive
at least you didnt feel the crash

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Insomniac
What did you look like at 13 tbh?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
fakecel.you had your chance, we didnt

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
What did you look like at 13 tbh?
massive ass jawline. like im talking top 5-10% long. mild acne but not too bad. narrower eyes. its hard to explain. someone said i looked a bit like ice cube and another said i looked like a yellow emmett till. i can assure you that i was attractive back then based on how i was treated for that year.
fakecel.you had your chance, we didnt
yeah well i dont now.

the ironic thing is, i didnt care about my looks. in fact i was ashamed when everyone said i was good looking back then. i didnt know the value of looks back then. now i know but its too late. be careful what you wish for

• So Sad
Let’s hope it isn’t over, man.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and androidcel
Bro there is still time. Many people have a shit time as teenagers, not just incels. Get looksmaxing and enjoy your twenties!

Many people have a shit time as teenagers
bro.. Aren't teenage years supposed to be where you slay the most?

• +1
Reactions: Hunter and androidcel
what about nofap?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
became chad at 13 and basked in the glory for a year whilst not fucking any girls(still had a child mindset back then and werent interested in girls, focused on vidya). lost my attractiveness, became depressed and anxious and dumb and slowly got uglier from 14 onwards. its only recently that i now know how to fix my mental issues and move forward in life and enjoy life when im fucking 18. when im almost done being a teenager. JFL.

At 18 you still have a couple of years left of being an "official teenager" and tbh "teenage years" don't mean shit because majority of men still develop into early-mid twenties and brain development continues well into mid-20s
Mainly a name thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
bro.. Aren't teenage years supposed to be where you slay the most?
Not necessarily. Early to mid twenties is still young, you are still in prime physical condition and with more experience under your belt you will have better sex. Most teenagers are awkward spotty hormonal fucks. Only chad enjoys his teens to the full.

• +1
I feel glad to be 16 but I have a lot of failos that even surgery cant fix that bring me down

did you fuck 13 year olds? if not then you were no chad.

• So Sad
At 18 you still have a couple of years left of being an "official teenager" and tbh "teenage years" don't mean shit because majority of men still develop into early-mid twenties and brain development continues well into mid-20s
Mainly a name thing
19 in August. I basically have one year left of being a teenager.

• So Sad
Reactions: Dissonance
Examples?
Permanently shortened spine due to scoliosis surgery. This makes my arms and legs too long and chronic pain 24/7

• +1
I'll be 25 in 2 days. It just hit me this year how old I've really gotten and how much time and potential I've squandered away :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: androidcel and Insomniac
I'll be 25 in 2 days. It just hit me this year how old I've really gotten and how much time and potential I've squandered away :feelswhy:
I feel like that sometimes and I am five years younger than you. It seems silly though when I think about it. Nothing you can do about the past but it is not over yet! You are still a young man! You still have youth left bro!

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
I feel like that sometimes and I am five years younger than you. It seems silly though when I think about it. Nothing you can do about the past but it is not over yet! You are still a young man! You still have youth left bro!
I lose my youth the moment I started dancing with the norwood reaper at 17 years old :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 1476
I lose my youth the moment I started dancing with the norwood reaper at 17 years old :feelswhy:
Sorry to hear that bro. My hairline seems to be receding. Hopefully I can rescue it in time.

stop coping,you were NEVER good looking.

If you have good genes but stunted growth then your sons will be slayers if you use your redpill knowledge and give them an ideal growth environment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
If you have good genes but stunted growth then your sons will be slayers if you use your redpill knowledge and give them an ideal growth environment
We need a thread from someone on how to provide best environment and development to sons. Not that many of us will have kids lmao, but still.

It was exactly the same for me.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
10th of June? That is my birthday too

Why did you get uglier?

Why did you get uglier?
receeding maxilla(what made me attractive was my forward grown maxilla), moderate acne, minor balding, i also got fatter due to depression.

• +1
Reactions: Socrates