My advice to normies going out to parties or social events

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Focus on your looks as much as you can before the event.

While you’re out, completely FORGET about your looks and live in the moment. Laugh, make jokes, relax, etc.

Once you start caring about your looks the self-conscious aspie persona comes out and girls will pick up on this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, subhuman incel, thisend and 14 others

While you’re out, completely FORGET about your looks and live in the moment. Laugh, make jokes, relax, etc.

Once you start caring about your looks the self-conscious aspie persona comes out and girls will pick up on this.
This. :) looks are to get the best out of your life experience so dont stress when you are doing something fun atleast you are back on track after the party

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 13409, Deleted member 14274 and 2 others
OP be like:
NT haircut
Fat loss
Stubble

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13409 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Going to a party soon, any advice? My mates 17th

lots of drinks, coke etc

I think looks wise I’m good enough

Just wait to be approached or drink and get my inhb down?

lots of drinks, coke etc

snort a shit ton of coke, and let it do the rest imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, evap0 and Deleted member 10615
20210715 055737 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 13409 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 4430

excellent much needed red pill here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

lots of drinks, coke etc

Lmao are you a retard? Go approach every girl there and try to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I always nofap before any party. Women can smell semen retention, they have stronger sense of smell than men, and gravitate to the nearest cum balloons around them. I haven’t jerked off for 2 months before a party and was almost floating from all the cum sloshing around my bones and veins. Women came right up to me and asked me how long it was since I last fapped. I said 2 months. They started drooling. Women love a nofap chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, subhuman incel, Deleted member 9890 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 14274
I always nofap before any party. Women can smell semen retention, they have stronger sense of smell than men, and gravitate to the nearest cum balloons around them. I haven’t jerked off for 2 months before a party and was almost floating from all the cum sloshing around my bones and veins. Women came right up to me and asked me how long it was since I last fapped. I said 2 months. They started drooling. Women love a nofap chad.
Nofap makes you enjoy sex more too. Nothing worse than having a hot girl in your bed and not enjoying it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 10615