My Analysis of the Ukraine War and Its result for Europe

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
I've been warning since the start of the Ukraine war that they want to widen the war, escalate it, and turn Europe into a battle zone. According to recent reports, America and Germany are preparing to approve weapons systems that will be used by Ukraine to launch assaults within Russia. This means they're allowing Ukraine to utilize American weaponry to strike Russia outside of the so called conflict zone, which is outside of Ukraine.

Russia has obviously responded, with Putin saying, "What are you going to do if you do that?" Advanced weapon systems need cooperation from Western countries, including targeting intelligence, satellite data, and so on. This means European countries, America, and other Western nations will actively participate in attacks on Russia. Putin said, "Well, you just want a global war now," and asked what would happen if Russia retaliated against any of the countries participating, as would be expected.

I've seen some analysts suggesting that this could lead to retaliation against Europe. They call it craziness, and wonder if officials understand the potential consequences. Of course, they understand, because this is exactly what they want. It is not certain that Russia will retaliate by bombing Germany or other targets, but by giving Russia justification for such acts, the West can preemptively claim they need to protect against the possibility, increasing their involvement.

Germany could now say, "We have to defend ourselves against what Russia is justified in doing against us," regardless of whether Russia does it. This offers them an excuse to buy more weapons and escalate their involvement in the war with Russia.

What's funny is that I still hear people question, "Why would the US, Europe, and NATO do something that would provoke such a reaction from Russia against Ukraine?" "That is not good for Ukraine." Do you still believe that America, NATO, or the West care about Ukraine's well being? If you still believe this, you are a moron.

You ignorant, naive, stupid people need to understand that America and the West aren't interested in what's best for Ukraine or whether Ukraine wins this war. The only thing they care about is how many investment opportunities Black Rock and other megacorporations are creating in Ukraine, as well as how invested these people wil be in the eventual reconstruction of Ukraine. They only want to destroy more and more, and this pattern will continue throughout Europe.

But, by all means, just keep your eyes closed and let these analysts and professionals tell you that they don't know what the policymakers are doing or are not considering the possible consequences of their decisions. When the decisions are very deliberate, aiming exactly to achieve those consequences and those repercussions, these bad results, that's what they're aiming for. It's very, very transparent to me, very clear. I mean, you have politicians calling this a pre war period, a pre war economy. It's not rocket science to figure out what they're doing and when they're going to do more, to whom, and if they are going to do it.

The US, Europe, and NATO are escalating the war in Ukraine for their own interests, not Ukraine's benefit. They are providing advanced weapons to Ukraine to widen the war, so it will lead to a global conflict. The West's are prioritizing their economic interests over peace in Ukraine, and paving a way for WW3.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Autismcel, lemonnz and 9 others
america can shoot down russian rusty nukes. They could beat Russia in 6 weeks tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, 5'7 zoomer and pentamogged9000
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, pentamogged9000 and emeraldglass
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and emeraldglass
Worrying about geopolitics is such a subchad trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spark, BlackpillRemedy and n9wiff
  • +1
Reactions: spark, TechnoBoss, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
Worrying about geopolitics is such a subchad trait
On the contrary, LTNs like you don't have to worry about it because for them, there's nothing lost. But for attractive guys like me, a war would mean no time to reproduce.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, MoggerGaston, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
On the contrary, LTNs like you don't have to worry about it because for them, there's nothing lost. But for attractive guys like me, a war would mean no time to reproduce.
Attraction is a subblack problem boyo. Post face if you’re chad btw

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and pentamogged9000
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, 5'7 zoomer and butterworld
water

its multiple lobbyist for it

jews are funding both sides of the war to kill more white people the only reason ukrainians see themselves separate was because of jewish propaganda in ww1 to make ukrainians feel separate from russia and from jewish mistreatment of ukrianians in the ussr like ordering soliders to steal from ukrainians and ukrianians being put onto the worst parts of the frontline in ww2

blackrock is ran by jews with the president, ceo, board member and co founder being jews

Photo 2024 03 30 23 32 48

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6ft4 and 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, 5'7 zoomer and butterworld
water

its multiple lobbyist for it

jews are funding both sides of the war to kill more white people the only reason ukrainians see themselves separate was because of jewish propaganda in ww1 to make ukrainians feel separate from russia and from jewish mistreatment of ukrianians in the ussr like ordering soliders to steal from ukrainians and ukrianians being put onto the worst parts of the frontline in ww2

blackrock is ran by jews with the president, ceo, board member and co founder being jews

View attachment 2959918
Their goal is not to eliminate white people, but rather to expand their presence in other areas. And to rebuild the world according on their vision of how people should live, as slaves.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and noobs
This whole thing is a white genocide.

Russians and Ukrainians are the exact same people genetically. Zelensky is Jewish and one of Putin's ancestors was a friend and chef to Stalin who was Jewish by marriage and the entire communism/bolshevism thing was a Jewish-made ideology that killed 114 million Europeans the Holodomor alone killing more than the alleged number of jews who died in the holocaust.

Jewish controlled Russia and Jewish controlled Ukraine making the young men of both countries kill each other. The two biggest and most masculine european countries.

The war may spread but it doesnt need to seeing as all of the rest of europe is being bred out from mass immigration. if ukraine and russia were more open to this mass immigration its possible the war wouldnt have ever happened.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6ft4 and 5'7 zoomer
This whole thing is a white genocide.

Russians and Ukrainians are the exact same people genetically. Zelensky is Jewish and one of Putin's ancestors was a friend and chef to Stalin who was Jewish by marriage and the entire communism/bolshevism thing was a Jewish-made ideology that killed 114 million Europeans the Holodomor alone killing more than the alleged number of jews who died in the holocaust.

Jewish controlled Russia and Jewish controlled Ukraine making the young men of both countries kill each other. The two biggest and most masculine european countries.

The war may spread but it doesnt need to seeing as all of the rest of europe is being bred out from mass immigration. if ukraine and russia were more open to this mass immigration its possible the war wouldnt have ever happened.
I'm on board with most of what you are saying, except the immigration bit. Europe's kinda shooting itself in the foot regardless if there are immigrants or not. Moral standards are going down the drain because of the whites. Immigrants tend to bring in traditional values, like strong family ties and not being big on LGBTQ stuff.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Hardrada and TechnoBoss
Ukrainians should have simply surrendered initially, we will defeat them in any case, they have no chance, victory will just come later

america can shoot down russian rusty nukes. They could beat Russia in 6 weeks tbh.
we have more nukes than whole world combined and we have missile defense unlike you
You can't shoot down tsar bomb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and yeeyeeslayer
Ukrainians should have simply surrendered initially, we will defeat them in any case, they have no chance, victory will just come later
we have more nukes than whole world combined and we have missile defense unlike you
You missed the point of the thread.

Could this conflict be the start of another world war?

You missed the point of the thread.
the fact that the West is preparing the ground for World War 3 is a stupid idea, I don’t think they are such self-confident idiots that they can win it

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
the fact that the West is preparing the ground for World War 3 is a stupid idea, I don’t think they are such self-confident idiots that they can win it
You still missed the point of the thread.

they're only backing ukraine to weaken russia by forcing them to keep fighting thereby depleting their resources and military capabilities

Now I hope we all get blown up I’ll shed 0 tears

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
you can't shoot down nukes bro, once a nuke is dropped that's it, the people of that area are screwed 😭

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and jisko32
you can't shoot down nukes bro, once a nuke is dropped that's it, the people of that area are screwed 😭
Mash’allah I hope this happens, inshallah

This stuff is common sense especially after informing oneself but even i was deceived at the beggining of the war because of the propaganda

I recommend Judge Napolitano channel for information about this stuff instead of the mainstream globohomo channels

• +1
Yo be clear Ukraine needs to be able to shoot into russia to win. If russia is bothered by ut they can just leave.

Ww3 wont happen because this war.

The west isn't a singluar entity and it have many actors in it thag belive Ukraine should keep it terroity obviously they like to benefitt2d in others ways too. So they do want Ukraine best intrest

Russia invaded Ukraine to take terroity

Yo be clear Ukraine needs to be able to shoot into russia to win. If russia is bothered by ut they can just leave.

The west isn't a singluar entity and it have many actors in it thag belive Ukraine should keep it terroity obviously they like to benefitt2d in others ways too. So they do want Ukraine best intrest

Can you rephrase that? I didn't understand what you meant.

Oh, my heart is just shattered by the devastating news that you didn’t read my text. How will I ever recover from this emotional trauma?

Can you rephrase that? I didn't understand what you meant.
Ok i will.

If Ukraine wanna win it need to able to shoot into russia. Because inside russia exist military targets.

Ww3 is bullshit meme.

The west isn't one person it have many actors tjat have diffrent views. and one big view is terriotal soverginity so thats means countries can't just take terroity. Obviously they have other reasons. So they want Ukraine best intrest

Russia invaded to take terroity.

I've been warning since the start of the Ukraine war that they want to widen the war, escalate it, and turn Europe into a battle zone. According to recent reports, America and Germany are preparing to approve weapons systems that will be used by Ukraine to launch assaults within Russia. This means they're allowing Ukraine to utilize American weaponry to strike Russia outside of the so called conflict zone, which is outside of Ukraine.

Russia has obviously responded, with Putin saying, "What are you going to do if you do that?" Advanced weapon systems need cooperation from Western countries, including targeting intelligence, satellite data, and so on. This means European countries, America, and other Western nations will actively participate in attacks on Russia. Putin said, "Well, you just want a global war now," and asked what would happen if Russia retaliated against any of the countries participating, as would be expected.

I've seen some analysts suggesting that this could lead to retaliation against Europe. They call it craziness, and wonder if officials understand the potential consequences. Of course, they understand, because this is exactly what they want. It is not certain that Russia will retaliate by bombing Germany or other targets, but by giving Russia justification for such acts, the West can preemptively claim they need to protect against the possibility, increasing their involvement.

Germany could now say, "We have to defend ourselves against what Russia is justified in doing against us," regardless of whether Russia does it. This offers them an excuse to buy more weapons and escalate their involvement in the war with Russia.

What's funny is that I still hear people question, "Why would the US, Europe, and NATO do something that would provoke such a reaction from Russia against Ukraine?" "That is not good for Ukraine." Do you still believe that America, NATO, or the West care about Ukraine's well being? If you still believe this, you are a moron.

You ignorant, naive, stupid people need to understand that America and the West aren't interested in what's best for Ukraine or whether Ukraine wins this war. The only thing they care about is how many investment opportunities Black Rock and other megacorporations are creating in Ukraine, as well as how invested these people wil be in the eventual reconstruction of Ukraine. They only want to destroy more and more, and this pattern will continue throughout Europe.

But, by all means, just keep your eyes closed and let these analysts and professionals tell you that they don't know what the policymakers are doing or are not considering the possible consequences of their decisions. When the decisions are very deliberate, aiming exactly to achieve those consequences and those repercussions, these bad results, that's what they're aiming for. It's very, very transparent to me, very clear. I mean, you have politicians calling this a pre war period, a pre war economy. It's not rocket science to figure out what they're doing and when they're going to do more, to whom, and if they are going to do it.

The US, Europe, and NATO are escalating the war in Ukraine for their own interests, not Ukraine's benefit. They are providing advanced weapons to Ukraine to widen the war, so it will lead to a global conflict. The West's are prioritizing their economic interests over peace in Ukraine, and paving a way for WW3.
tbh I couldn't care less, if they try and draft me i'll just shit and piss my pants and if they give me a loaded gun im holding the trigger down and pointing in the direction of any nato or whatever tf soldiers

• So Sad
lol no shit, money and resources are, and will always be, number one reason for everything any nation and even individual person does :feelsautistic:

What war? There's no war but a special military operation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and emeraldglass
Ok i will.

If Ukraine wanna win it need to able to shoot into russia. Because inside russia exist military targets.

Ww3 is bullshit meme.

The west isn't one person it have many actors tjat have diffrent views. and one big view is terriotal soverginity so thats means countries can't just take terroity. Obviously they have other reasons. So they want Ukraine best intrest

Russia invaded to take terroity.
Of course, if Ukraine hopes to win the war, it must face Russia on its own soil. That is why I mentioned that they are considering giving these long range weapons to Ukraine, namely to exploit the Ukrainian people's helplessness and desperation, with the goal of escalating the battle into Russia and starting a chain reaction that could lead to a continental war throughout Europe. World War III is not a joke; if you aren't seeing the warning signals already, I'm not sure what will. According to US officials, we are already in the early stages of it. Despite each European state looks like to be independent on paper, they mostly agree on fundamental issues and are influenced by the same strong organizations pushing the battle behind the scenes.

Of course, if Ukraine hopes to win the war, it must face Russia on its own soil. That is why I mentioned that they are considering giving these long range weapons to Ukraine, namely to exploit the Ukrainian people's helplessness and desperation, with the goal of escalating the battle into Russia and starting a chain reaction that could lead to a continental war throughout Europe. World War III is not a joke; if you aren't seeing the warning signals already, I'm not sure what will. According to US officials, we are already in the early stages of it. Despite each European state looks like to be independent on paper, they mostly agree on fundamental issues and are influenced by the same strong organizations pushing the battle behind the scenes.
Ukraine have asked for tje weapons. Nato have been asked for awhile and only now give those type weapons..

People have predicted ww3 for 80 years now and rhey have been wrong every time.

To je clear europe is independent they just agree with eashother because alot of them are scared of russia.

they can't win no matter what haha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5x the losses 1/5th the population

It's just a retarded war between two Slavic nations started by jews. Zelensky is a jew and Putin has a jew grandpa.

pff! America gives Ukraine 1980s weaponry and they completely outclass anything Russia or China has access to. America's satellite technology is so good that they can see details as small as a few cms. America can shoot down any nuclear missile, no questions asked.

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32
pff! America gives Ukraine 1980s weaponry and they completely outclass anything Russia or China has access to. America's satellite technology is so good that they can see details as small as a few cms. America can shoot down any nuclear missile, no questions asked.
you are legit retarded dumbass if you think that America is superior to Russia in terms of technology, then you have no brains, and what you wrote is clearly not true

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
you are legit retarded dumbass if you think that America is superior to Russia in terms of technology, then you have no brains, and what you wrote is clearly not true
America has given Ukraine stuff made in the 1980s, that stuff has allowed Ukraine to maintain a stable warfront with Russia (a country several times larger). Also America has disallowed Ukraine to attack russia in certain ways with their weapons and they still manage to stalemate russia.

Jfl At ruskies coping.

This is an article about the extremely advanced US satellite technology.

The Satellite (USA 224) was launched in 2011. So America's 2011 spacecraft spy tech made the word shit their pants. Made Russia and China shit and cum.

XD:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32
America has given Ukraine stuff made in the 1980s, that stuff has allowed Ukraine to maintain a stable warfront with Russia (a country several times larger). Also America has disallowed Ukraine to attack russia in certain ways with their weapons and they still manage to stalemate russia.
I'm wondering who told you this nonsense
Jfl At ruskies coping.
it's you are coping faggot
one tsar bomb is enough for your shithole
jfl at you mcdonaldscels
This is an article about the extremely advanced US satellite technology.
how backward America is that they did not come up with a missile defense system to protect their cities from nuclear bombs, meanwhile Moscow is considered the most protected city in the world, and your nuclear bombs clearly have less power than ours
The Satellite (USA 224) was launched in 2011. So America's 2011 spacecraft spy tech made the word shit their pants. Made Russia and China shit and cum.

XD:lul:
You're really dumb as shit if you think that Russia doesn't have the same
You Americans are so dumb that 90 percent of you don't even know where Russia is

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?