My annoying attitude got me gangbanged (F22)

Bliisk

Bliisk

Evil ass nigga

This happened 2 years ago when I was 20, It's the sluttiest thing I've ever done in my life. I was at a party with a lot of friends, it was a big party and little by little everyone started to leave. I was dating the owner of the house but it was very casual, but I stayed there to sleep anyway. In the end I stayed with the owner and 4 of his friends.
The conversation turned sexual and the guy I was dating started bragging about how tight my pussy was and telling his friends that they would never know how good it feels to be squeezed by a pussy like that (I'm not bragging, those were his words hahaha). I joined in the joke and started saying all kinds of stupid things to annoy them. Like they would never try me because I only fuck real men or that their pathetic dicks wouldn't make me feel sleepy.
We continued to play this game as the comments about how they would tear apart my pussy and mine, about how their cocks wouldn't make me feel good, became more and more explicit.Before I knew it they started touching my tits and legs while doing dirty things, but by that time I was too horny to stop them...But I still kept telling them that they would be a bad fuck.
When they saw that I was receptive, they all pounced on me like animals. They licked and touched every part of my body, before I knew it I had a cock in my throat and another was trying to get into my pussy. It was so wild, for most of the time I didn't even know whose cock was cumming in my pussy, and I only noticed when the size and rhythm changed. It was incredible to feel like I couldn't think because each of my senses was totally overstimulated by this group fuck.
And even though I was being a bitch about it, I actually cum pretty easily and only from penetration. I don't know how many orgasms I had but there weren't a few. The sex was great, but the humiliation was that these guys who "wouldn't make me feel anything even if they all fucked me together" were making me cry because of how intense the orgasms were... yep, not my best moment.
The funny part is they all said I was the tightest pussy they'd ever had, but a man will tell you anything to cum inside you again lol

:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, NoReedemingFeature and Recessed Life
Is this your fantasy?

• JFL
Reactions: 14vic
these niggas ain’t street they pay for protection

i stand on my money

im bigger than shaq

smokin dope like obama kids

i break a hoe and go my separate ways