My apologies to the Bull.

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Lifetime Natural Athlete
Dear @the BULL,

I want to apologize myself for my immature behavior towards you as a 23,5 year old grown man. My actions were immature and childish.

I know you suffer from depression and mental health problems. My lack of emotional intelligence and actions did contribute to that in a negative way.

The tinder experiments I ran using your pictures and posting your pictures on other social platforms were irresponsible and immature.

I know I’m responsible for causing you to have low self-esteem and destroying the last piece of confidence you had. I should’ve known better.

We all should lift each other up on this forum and help each other. I know there are a lot of things you could learn from me just like I could learn from you. We should help each other to ascend and become the best version of ourselves.

We’re both grown men and it’s time for us to grown up and take action.

Sincerely,

moreroidsmoredates

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk, aleksander, Richard Cheese and 11 others
Dear @the BULL,

I want to apologize myself for my immature behavior towards you as a 23,5 year old grown man. My actions were immature and childish.

I know you suffer from depression and mental health problems. My lack of emotional intelligence and actions did contribute to that in a negative way.

The tinder experiments I ran using your pictures and posting your pictures on other social platforms were irresponsible and immature.

I know I’m responsible for causing you to have low self-esteem and destroying the last piece of confidence you had. I should’ve known better.

We all should lift each other up on this forum and help each other. I know there are a lot of things you could learn from me just like I could learn from you. We should help each other to ascend and become the best version of ourselves.

Sincerely,

moreroidsmoredates

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, the BULL, sub5c3l and 2 others
Yep you must also open up a word document and write a minimum of 2000 words on why you are not incel and why you hate incels so much.
To enter the nt Baby gang stud crew

Then your done😊

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Dear @the BULL,

Sincerely,

moreroidsmoredates
this forum understands the power of friendship now….dattebayo!

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
Dear @the BULL,

Sincerely,

moreroidsmoredates
give him ur ass to slay now

this forum understands the power of friendship now….dattebayo!
Also my apologies towards you for insulting you because of your height and nose.

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
@the BULL fuck you, your jfl reaction is enough to continue with what i was doing. :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
@the BULL must be destroyed. He does not deserve mercy.

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and moreroidsmoredates
@the BULL must be destroyed. He does not deserve mercy.
Yeah he took my apologies for granted and didn’t take it serious.

My apologies are gone.