My appetite is unusually high

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
I want to eat so much I try to eat nuts as a snack it doesn’t help me I have to eat like few plates of rice and meat and I still want to eat. Does this mean I’m having a growth spurt? Recently I noticed how my thigh hair started growing and hair or knees. Is that the sign of me having a growth spurt soon?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nietzsche, flippasav, N1666 and 1 other person
No retard

• +1
Reactions: life is suifuel
You've been gooning too hard and your body is telling you to replenish the cum with additional nutrition.

• +1
Reactions: life is suifuel, sayi, nietzsche and 1 other person
Recently I noticed how my thigh hair started growing and hair or knees. Is that the sign of me having a growth spurt soon?
next level delusional cope
no you aren't having a growth spurt or maybe you are either way just wait keep eating and idk, only time can tell

• +1
Reactions: N1666
It’s brutal when your tryna cut

You've been gooning too hard and your body is telling you to replenish the cum with additional nutrition.
Semen has extremely low nutritional value. You'd get more nutrients from eating an ant, minus the zinc.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and N1666
no your just a fat nigga type
still eat tho maybe u do have

Semen has extremely low nutritional value. You'd get more nutrients from eating an ant, minus the zinc.
asdvek trying to justify gooning again, classic (he ejaculates 58 times a day)

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
Right, I’ve been going to my jui jitsu training again after summer break that’s why.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
for me, hair like that didnt mean anything but im not same race as you and im older + i grew that kind of hair when i was older than you

i dont think theres many signs of a growth spurt but anecdotally eveyrone i know who had a growth spurt eats SO MUCH. so i would just eat

for me, hair like that didnt mean anything but im not same race as you and im older + i grew that kind of hair when i was older than you

i dont think theres many signs of a growth spurt but anecdotally eveyrone i know who had a growth spurt eats SO MUCH. so i would just eat
Hair?