My approach story today

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I approached today..

Well actually i didn't i was drunk and in the pub and called two foids over.

The pub i was in is a dive.. it's well known as a dump that attracts the lowest forms of life in a 10 mile radius.
"rough", "dangerous" "shithole" are terms commonly used when i ask people if they go in there:ROFLMAO:

I was drinking my beer casaually watching two girls playing pool. One girl messed up and they laughed and looked at me to see if i was watching, i smiled and did the "come here" hand gesture.

The first thing i said in my drunkish low inhib state was...

"i hope you're not here to pull any guys they're all deadbeats.. are you students?"
They laughed and the short one said yes... they are students and "are you our guardian angel" I said yes
One asked me "what are you listening to"..

I had my phone on the table with earphones

To cut the story short.. they went back to playing pool, i had another drink and went home.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, BigBoy, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
Why didnt u fuck them

Lmao A+ story gigablackpill

Hope you guys enjoyed my story.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Im surprised you didn't go on a rant saying "You would never go with an ugly subhuman baldcel like me, you're too busy ignoring us incels for 6 foot 5 Carlos the Druglord. Fuck you, you stupid landwhales"

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and BigBoy
Im surprised you didn't go on a rant saying "You would never go with an ugly subhuman baldcel like me, you're too busy ignoring us incels for 6 foot 5 Carlos the Druglord. Fuck you, you stupid landwhales"
next time hopefully

Lmao I’m imagining this baldcel doing something this chady even drunk and it’s not even believable pure larp

I fucking hate Carlos the Druglord, he keeps cucking me whenever I get a oneitis.

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Hope you guys enjoyed my story.
Just heisenbergmaxx bro
walter-white-heisenberg.jpg

Lmao I’m imagining this baldcel doing something this chady even drunk and it’s not even believable pure larp

It happend bro. Accept it