Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

Attachments

• IMG_20241008_140753.jpg
    IMG_20241008_140753.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Joshrc, Bitchwhipper2 and 4 others
Lucky, I think bgpharmadrugs scammed me as the money left my bank account yesterday and they haven't even responded to my regular emails sent from saturday

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
In my almost ten years buying roids ive been sent samples or freebies but never candy/sweets wtf lol.
When i bought hexarelin with 14, they gave me candy too lol.
Many drug shops do it too lol.

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
When i bought hexarelin with 14, they gave me candy too lol.
Many drug shops do it too lol.
Lol rly weird. Why would somebody trying to maximise their body want candy anyway atleast send some beef jerky or smthing.

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
Lucky, I think bgpharmadrugs scammed me as the money left my bank account yesterday and they haven't even responded to my regular emails sent from saturday
That’s literally normal, you do realise they aren’t a big company handled by a lot of people. Bg is shit at replying to emails anyway, you just have to be patient and trust they are handling it.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
That’s literally normal, you do realise they aren’t a big company handled by a lot of people. Bg is shit at replying to emails anyway, you just have to be patient and trust they are handling it.
I was only stressing because the bank I was sending it to has two BIC codes. They emailed me the other BIC later after I already payed

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Wish you the best of luck bhai

Aromasin helped me grown until I was 19 when I hopped off. While my brother stopped at 16-17

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and craven
Wish you the best of luck bhai

Aromasin helped me grown until I was 19 when I hopped off. While my brother stopped at 16-17
when did you start ? i am mid 17 and cant get an xray so i am praying i am gonna get smth off this, i will inject hgh too

Should be enough aromasin to keep my plates open until i get my roids and gh
Forgot he also sends candys with the orders, perfect timing i was hungry 😋
ur not gonna grow even if your plates are open, your genetics say how tall you will be

when did you start ? i am mid 17 and cant get an xray so i am praying i am gonna get smth off this, i will inject hgh too
Late 17 too. But that doesnt say anything because boneage is extremely variable.

Just try it and see where you end up. I ended up an inch taller than when I started

• Love it
Reactions: craven