My ascension is basically one lefort away

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
„Möhh nobody ascends from cw rotation“ E24E0D86 0AF8 4DFA AE7F 2AB6C04CDF10
mean while he LITERALLY BECOME CHAD ONLY BECAUSE A FEW MM OF CW ROTATION HOLY FUCK TO BE HONEST. CANT WAIT TO GET MY SHORTFACESYNDROME FIXED

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 2658 and 3 others
you are mentalcel

you shouldn't even be on here tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Karstossos and Deleted member 4430
„Möhh nobody ascends from cw rotation“View attachment 463565
mean while he LITERALLY BECOME CHAD ONLY BECAUSE A FEW MM OF CW ROTATION HOLY FUCK TO BE HONEST. CANT WAIT TO GET MY SHORTFACESYNDROME FIXED
Well main reason his SMV increased is increased chin height and actually getting more jaw body from BSSO alone.

His midface was fine before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Copemaxxing
Well main reason his SMV increased is increased chin height and actually getting more jaw body from BSSO alone.

His midface was fine before
he had a short chin and short mandible because of a ccw over Rotated maxilla which caused hin to have a deep bite which isnt fixable with braces

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
I pray to Jared Leto you get it brocel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and Copemaxxing
Let them cope brother,he ascended because he lenghtened his fucking maxilla

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and Copemaxxing
Giphy

Nice, Brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, inceletto and Copemaxxing
same buddy boyo living in cucked country with free surgery feels like heaven

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I look like utter shit if I bite down Or smile
If you say so

You look good in the pics I have seen of you not sure if it would be worth the money for you but hey ascension or death

If you say so

You look good in the pics I have seen of you not sure if it would be worth the money for you but hey ascension or death
I get it probably for free:feelsautistic:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and JackSparrow
same man the only way to ascend is lefort 1-3 :love:

• +1
that's fucking awesome, do you have an underbite?
No I have a skeletal deept bite. Cant be fixed by braces. Its caused by too much ccw rotation which people praise here jfl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
you guys are susceptible to surgery b/a halos as well as status halos

didn't go to chad but ngl saved his life, went from incel to guy who goes from gf to gf without many issues

and who says cw doesnt ascend people? are you talking to people who sniff paint?

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Copemaxxing
he had a short chin and short mandible because of a ccw over Rotated maxilla which caused hin to have a deep bite which isnt fixable with braces
Well lefort 1 (without any rotation) + bsso and some chin fillers/implant would give the same result

• JFL
Well lefort 1 (without any rotation) + bsso and some chin fillers/implant would give the same result
Wouldnt change the fact that his smile still would be shit without the rotation. No teeth while smiling basically. Als the lips look trash.like fish lips. And the ogee curve is bullshit and your face looks bloated. You cant cope if you have shortfacesyndrome. You need that rotation+advanchement

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Wouldnt change the fact that his smile still would be shit without the rotation. No teeth while smiling basically. Als the lips look trash.like fish lips. And the ogee curve is bullshit and your face looks bloated. You cant cope if you have shortfacesyndrome. You need that rotation+advanchement
Is there a before after of him smiling ?

he has a very good base before. even looking like that would ascend me

• +1
Is there a before after of him smiling ?
No but here is a guy with the same syndrome and me. look at that guys smile jfl over. Also the lower maxilla is severely recessed while the upper maxilla(zygos etc) is overdevolped

Attachments

• 700B1428-3682-46F4-B4B1-F1C8AC2A0C19.png
    700B1428-3682-46F4-B4B1-F1C8AC2A0C19.png
    80 KB · Views: 139
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and MentalistKebab
would 7 degrees make a 1.0 midface longer?

would 7 degrees make a 1.0 midface longer?
if you have shortfacesyndrome it wont make your midface longer. And if you dont have sfs there is basically no reason to get cw rot

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
if you have shortfacesyndrome it wont make your midface longer. And if you dont have sfs there is basically no reason to get cw rot
i want ccw to achieve a better gonial angle.

• +1
Mirin results tbh