My Ascension is starting now

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
bulked up to 22% bf and got a fat fuck with ogre bloat. Literally so fuckin ugly. Tbh not being lean is the worst thing that exists. Now I am going to aim for sub 15% bf. Slit your wrist if your goal isnt sub 15%.

I FEEL SO FUCKING TIRED

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Dog face, Heguldus and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
sterotype dirty bulked
is dirty bulking here then just gaining more mass/fat?
I'm fat jfl would just being lean help or are you saying you're gonna turn it into muscle

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I'm fat jfl would just being lean help or are you saying you're gonna turn it into muscle
Dirty bulking is gaining lots of muscle and fat. You see food you eat it, you see gym you train

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
no its a meme bro, you gain maybe half of an extra pound per month but you also gain 1 pounds less when you cut
and you become more estrogentic and all of this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Good_Little_Goy and Copemaxxing
no its a meme bro, you gain maybe half of an extra pound per month but you also gain 1 pounds less when you cut
and you become more estrogentic and all of this shit
Tbh estrogene helped me it made me happier. Before I was a low e ogre

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Good_Little_Goy
Tbh estrogene helped me it made me happier. Before I was a low e ogre
no bro I legit was 31%-32% at age 15 (I am 20% now, not ideal, but I lose more and more, my target is 15% with some muscles)
and I had shit erection and you feel worse, estrogen as a man makes you feel more depressed and way less happier, this is why high-E men are always crying, you will also gain less muscle because of it, you can look big in reality you have average or below average muscle
being high bf is something I don't wish to anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Copemaxxing
no bro I legit was 31%-32% at age 15 (I am 20% now, not ideal, but I lose more and more, my target is 15% with some muscles)
and I had shit erection and you feel worse, estrogen as a man makes you feel more depressed and way less happier, this is why high-E men are always crying, you will also gain less muscle because of it, you can look big in reality you have average or below average muscle
being high bf is something I don't wish to anyone
I felt way more sad when I was leaner but Maybe it was because lockdown tbh idk

Let’s fucking ascend bro
Let’s fucking go

• Love it
Reactions: Heguldus and Copemaxxing
I felt way more sad when I was leaner but Maybe it was because lockdown tbh idk
probably, personally I can't really feel depressed when I workout regardless of my life situation when I workout
in fact the lockdown is the reason why I registered here

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Over for you buddy boyo