My ascension (Natural/Brutal) in 1 year, 5'10 19 to 20 years post puberty.

Nct-127

Nct-127

Iron
GridArt 20241008 235656141
So, the left one its when i was 19 and the other two 1 year after, only things i did was try to increase tetosterone naturally by eating a lot of ginger and lifting heavy, also grew 1.6cm in height, besides; a better barber plus training masseters, any opinions/rate/advice please?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man, Niggamaxxer, VolcelFTW and 2 others
You alr look good but maybe grow your eybrows a little longer w brow serum, they look a little spread apart, and drop bf% down to 12 or lower. Right now id say high mtn - low htn but after a lil easy softmaxxing like i said easy htn. Also idk whats going on with your lips, they look fuller when you were 19 but maybe its just the angle. if your top lip isn't there you can get a filler but you don't really need it that much

• Woah
Reactions: Nct-127
You alr look good but maybe grow your eybrows a little longer w brow serum, they look a little spread apart, and drop bf% down to 12 or lower. Right now id say high mtn - low htn but after a lil easy softmaxxing like i said easy htn. Also idk whats going on with your lips, they look fuller when you were 19 but maybe its just the angle. if your top lip isn't there you can get a filler but you don't really need it that much
id say they look bigger before cause lf low bfp. im currently on minoxidil for brow, also i trimmed the middle of my brows to make them positive tilted + cutting inner lashed helped a lot to hide my nct

Good stuff bruv.

You look older than your age BTW.

High htn possibly low CL but that bump on your forehead descends you

also, heres me. with lower bfp, ive seen more results appealwise with higher bfp tho
IMG 20240422 WA0035

Miring , looking much better.

• Love it
Reactions: Nct-127
thanks bro but that bump its the lightening
Good stuff bruv.

You look older than your age BTW.

High htn possibly low CL but that bump on your forehead descends you
also my forehead is tall as fuck jfl