My Ascension Plan (Hardmax)

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Deformed truecel
Im 5“10 and weak MTN, my parents are willing to support me a bit financially (god bless austria health care). I got so many brutal failos so i just wanna fix those and try to look as natural as possible. Im should be done with all of those in about 2 years and its a realistic achievable plan.

Hardmax:
-Trimax (CCW+genio) [free]
-Septo/rhinoplasty [50% free, i pay a part]
—-> not sure about this one tho
-Otoplasty bc protruded ears are a huge failo
-bleaching teeth white after braces are off

Useless hardmax but for health reasons:
-knee surgery [free] (not sure if needed)
-Eye surgery for short-sightedness [free]

Softmax:
-gymcelling and gaining 20-15kg + leanmaxing
-Ciscutan (=Accutane) for acne [free]
-Ice hooding, retinol, dermostamp =skincare

I‘ve been thinking about implants but i think this would be too much and social suicide, there is no way to justify them

this is more of a vent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, T50 Mogger, normie_joe and 8 others
How old are you? What type of foids do you plan to slay?

• +1
Reactions: rdqs, Juice WRLD and depressionmaxxing
omg im not a greycel anymore 🙀

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Don't take accutane, and I'd be skeptical of getting laser eye surgery - not only because it can leave you with night blindness but because your vision can shift throughout your 20s. Get PRK instead of LASIK if you are going to get it. Accutane can give permanent dry eyes, couple this with laser surgery (also known to do that) and it sounds like a recipe for disaster for me. Seems good to me other than that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 28896 and depressionmaxxing
Ur still Greycel

• WTF
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha, rooman, midlatinocel and 1 other person
how are u getting all this stuff for free

good plan tho

• +1
Reactions: rooman and depressionmaxxing
Im 5“10 and weak MTN, my parents are willing to support me a bit financially (god bless austria health care). I got so many brutal failos so i just wanna fix those and try to look as natural as possible. Im should be done with all of those in about 2 years and its a realistic achievable plan.

Hardmax:
-Trimax (CCW+genio) [free]
—-> not sure about this one tho
-Otoplasty bc protruded ears are a huge failo
-bleaching teeth white after braces are off

Useless hardmax but for health reasons:
-knee surgery [free] (not sure if needed)
-Eye surgery for short-sightedness [free]

Softmax:
-gymcelling and gaining 20-15kg + leanmaxing
-Ciscutan (=Accutane) for acne [free]
-Ice hooding, retinol, dermostamp =skincare

I‘ve been thinking about implants but i think this would be too much and social suicide, there is no way to justify them

this is more of a vent
No LL no care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 23391
how are u getting all this stuff for free

good plan tho
austria has the best health care ig literally everything is free (for me)

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, depressionmaxxing and lasnt
Did you even have sleep apnea to be Eligible for health care ?

• +1
Cool plan, good luck.
Heads up though, ice hooding doesn't work, you'll have to add one more surgery instead.

• So Sad
but rhino and ccw is purely cosmetic right? how they give that shit for free
if rhino done bc deviated septum they do pay the functional part and you pay the cosmetic part. CCW is like genio in terms of being cosmetic so you can argue with your surgeon about it and get it anyways

Did you even have sleep apnea to be Eligible for health care ?
yes and i got a unilateral crossbite with tmjd so functional reasons are a big part

• JFL
What Chechen girls aren’t even near Austria how u gonna find them
chechen girls are everywhere and not hard to find in styria atleast

Chechen girls are only girls worth ltring if I see u pump and dump one I’ll find u and I’ll stab 200 times and burn ur body into abscess and throw it in the air So u never existed

I used to think trimax was enough.

How wrong could I be. Sometimes implants are necessary unfortunately.

Lots of people are disappointed with their trimax results. Lack of advancement, asymmetries alright. Even if you get those right, sometimes it's not enough as trimax doesn't change the midfacial area much (if at all) and it doesn't add lateral projection.

• So Sad
Huh, I'm glad you can do all of that in Austria, sounds nice.

What's the deal with your knee and what are you thinking about having done to it?

• +1
note: If you notice scar tissue buildup after the surgery (2months after) go to the doctor to get cortisone injections, otherwise they may become permanent. Also usually u need 2nd rhino, because 1st one is almost never enough to reach your desired look. gl to u

• Love it
I used to think trimax was enough.

How wrong could I be. Sometimes implants are necessary unfortunately.

Lots of people are disappointed with their trimax results. Lack of advancement, asymmetries alright. Even if you get those right, sometimes it's not enough as trimax doesn't change the midfacial area much (if at all) and it doesn't add lateral projection.
i‘ve figured that out and im forced to accept it bc implants are nearly impossible for me to get, main reason im getting trimax is to fix asymmetry so i hope this atleast can be fully fixed.
Huh, I'm glad you can do all of that in Austria, sounds nice.

What's the deal with your knee and what are you thinking about having done to it?
my left patelly goes too much inwards and it has a high chance of cracking out (it has happend 3 times already but i recover really fast)

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
Chechen girls are only girls worth ltring if I see u pump and dump one I’ll find u and I’ll stab 200 times and burn ur body into abscess and throw it in the air So u never existed
dw lil bro i wanna fuck austrians and marry chechen girls

main reason im getting trimax is to fix asymmetry so i hope this atleast can be fully fixed.
Yeah asymmetries are fixable through trimax. I improved a lot in that regard and it makes a world of difference tbh.

• Woah
i‘ve figured that out and im forced to accept it bc implants are nearly impossible for me to get, main reason im getting trimax is to fix asymmetry so i hope this atleast can be fully fixed.

my left patelly goes too much inwards and it has a high chance of cracking out (it has happend 3 times already but i recover really fast)

Yeah, definitely get that looked at, I'm trying to keep my knees as healthy as possible, too many horror stories.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and depressionmaxxing