My Ascension Plan (High IQ cells GTFIH!)

M

mlbmogger252

Iron
I am planning on looking completely different in the next twelve months. This is my first long thread sorry if it’s utter shit quality.

Stats:

Height: 6’3
Weight: 180-190 or so (16-18% BF)

Plan:

I will list everything from my worst traits to my best traits. I will be entering my final year of college and I have the finances to do essentially everything softmaxx related. Not considering hardmaxxing until I’m at least 95% of the way done with non surgical methods.

Skin:

By far my worst trait. Have dealt with shit skin for years with both sun damage and moderate whiteheads (thankfully never anything cystic). Only place I didn’t break out growing up was my forehead, and the cheeks have calmed down now besides the scarring from the past. I also have redness but that is a much smaller concern. I’ve tried tret off and on for two years but was never consistent because I’m a retard. I am now on a consistent routine I’ve run for the past 2.5 months. I still get whiteheads but 90% of them are in the chin area which means it’s hormonal. Not sure what to do there.

Routine:

AM:

Thayer’s hydrating milky cleanser
Clindamycin Peroxide Gel 1% (every other day)
Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% (days I don’t use Clindamycin)
Aveeno Calm + restore redness relief moisturizer
Elta MD tinted sunscreen SPF 46

PM:

Thayers hydrating milky cleanser
Azelaic acid from the ordinary (every other night)
Tretinoin 0.05/hydroquinone/kojic acid formula from Musely (every night)
Acure Brightening Night Cream

Future Plans:

Planning on starting IPL sessions this month, hopefully 4-6 can of them fix sun damage. Open to tweaking routine with preferably more natural ingredients. Will microdose accutane if this isn’t at least on track to be fixed by 2025. Need to get hormonal tests (not sure what to get pls help). I may also add a matrix to/hyaluronic acid serum but wanted to hear your thoughts first. Diet is important too but more on that later.

Body Fat:

I became skinny fat over the past two years as I was bulking for the gym and this essentially killed my jawline/face. I know I have good bone structure thankfully because when I was lean it was pretty apparent.

Plan:

Cut down to 160 lbs/12% bf or so. Will slowly bulk up and try to maintain low BF when possible.

I will also get kybella/lipolysis if I believe I need that but not until after my IPL sessions.

For debloating I will consume 4 bananas per day, coconut water and 1-2g of potassium chloride powder daily. May try furosemide but I’m not completely sure yet.

Eye Area:

Thankfully blessed with a great eye area. Have positive canthal tilt and hunter/almond eyes that gets compliments so I don’t need to do much.

Plan:

Lumify eye whitening drops only on days I go out

Potentially doing eyelash curling (probably not unless convinced it’s a game changer. Seems gay and time consuming)

Possible Plans:

Only thing I’d do is change my eye color to green or hazel but not until there’s a safe way to do so as the rewards do not outweigh the risks currently. Most likely will keep my current color.

Hair:

By far my best attribute. Grows quickly, grows thick and maintenance is easy. This is typically the first thing girls will compliment when I see them out.

Plan:

Rosemary oil only on eyebrows to thicken them?
Nothing needed for the hair on my head
I shave my face every day (prefer to avoid this if possible but not willing to do perma removal so this unfortunately looks to stay)

Gym:

Currently on a PPL split 6x a week with a rest day. Will most likely make that rest day a cardio only day where I spam an hour on bike/treadmill. I will do 30 minutes of cardio daily on days besides that.

Height:

Decided to make this a subsection in gym. Yes, I’m 6’3 but ideal is 6’5. I wont be mad if I can’t make it there (and I’m not expecting to really). I’m trying all the “cope” exercises to see if they’re actually cope or not. To my knowledge, nobody’s consistently done these things long term so we can’t definitively say if they work or not. I don’t believe it will work to the extent that some people claim, but there are no downsides in trying. I don’t care enough to rape my hormones and blast shit into my bloodstream for this, but there are no risks into incorporating exercises in my warmup. This also serves as motivation for me to actually go to the gym.

Routine for Height:

5x sets of Maasai jumps (30 sec per then 30 sec rest)
Neck stretches (3x10 sec per angle)
Back stretches (3x10)
Shoulder stretches for posture (3x10)
Planks (I do 3 sets of 3 minutes, but you can do any amount of time you want)
Cobra stretch (5x15 sec)
Bridges (3x10)
Deadhangs (5x 30 sec or 3x 45 sec)

Raised seated cycling (10-20 min after my workout ends, 30 min on cardio only days)

Future Plans:

Would consider test and non SARMS. Haven’t looked into that yet.

Diet:

I need to fix my diet badly. At home I eat decently well, as my family cooks without seed oils or any of that garbage. However whenever I’ve been away, I’ve been too lazy to cook and have raped my body with American diet slop. This will no longer be the case.

Food/Beverages:

4x bananas
34 oz coconut water
Protein shake? Not sure how to source without it being with microplastics
2 lbs ground beef from Whole Foods (will season/cook differently daily so I don’t get bored)
Various fruits to change diet daily
Sorghum
Coffee/Celsius in the morning
Water (not sure how much more I’d need to drink, maybe none at all)
Raw milk if I can source it near my college, can definitely source it at home
Blueprint stack/food (more on that in Supplements)

IF I DO GO OUT TO EAT:

I will limit myself to Chipotle as my only slop restaurant and local places that use clean ingredients. This will be a rare occurrence and only if I’m busy.

Supplements:

Before you jfl me, I’m planning on starting Blueprint (if you don’t know what that is research Bryan Johnson, he’s very interesting). I’m aware most supplements are propaganda which is why I’m only taking things backed by science/hard to attain from food. I will purchase the whole plan (including olive oil, powder and supps). If this turns out to not work I’ll just quit it but I’m at least curious so why not. Here is everything I plan on taking, both with and separate from Blueprint.

Not from Blueprint:

Zinc
Magnesium
Calcium
D3
K2
Astaxanthin
Pre/Probiotics (haven’t found good source pls help)
B5
MSM
Glucosamine/Chondrotin
Hyaluronic Acid
Collagen Peptides
Lion’s Mane Mushroom
Shilajit
L Arginine + Citruline
Beta Carotene

Blueprint:

Essential Capsules (all vitamins included on his site)
Essential Softgels
NAC + Ginger + Curcumin
Red Yeast + Odor Free Garlic

Future Plans:

This seems like a lot but I’ll be doing trial and error to see what actually works and what doesn’t. May even add more if I find something I like. Need to do a blood test too (not sure what panel is best).

Drugs/Alcohol:

Obviously in college I’ll be going out to drink most weekends but that will be the only time I do so. This shouldn’t interfere with anything as long as it’s in moderation.

Conclusion:

Hopefully my next thread will be formatted better and I will come back to this post with results in about a year. I hope to ascend and please help below/ask me anything. :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and N1666
Yo, Maybe buy ankle weights and do dead hangs too for height.

• JFL
Reactions: Cyrus
Yo, Maybe buy ankle weights and do dead hangs too for height.
I got ankle weights already but they don’t have them at my gym. Might just bring them with me good idea. Also deadhangs already there

• Love it
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Yeah but you also get potassium in your diet, he is gonna end up with more than 4g total daily
I guess that’s true the bananas alone will be like 1.5 plus the powder would be close to 4. Might just have to see how good the debloat is and see if it’s worth it or if I should cut down

I got ankle weights already but they don’t have them at my gym. Might just bring them with me good idea. Also deadhangs already there
Good luck then, tell me if you get any height increase results

• +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252
Could still be spine decompression tho. Will try it too, but I don't really get how he doesn't want us to take a step on the floor before going to bed straight after hanging from the bar for 1 hour (I don't even know how that would be possible as I can only hang for 20 seconds or smth) any tips on this?
The “not take a step” part is probably an exaggeration. Same with the hour. If what he said isn’t a troll then just put a bar in your room do multiple sets of like 30 seconds then nap or sleep. That could be bait though I can’t tell for sure

• +1
I am planning on looking completely different in the next twelve months. This is my first long thread sorry if it’s utter shit quality.

Stats:

Height: 6’3
Weight: 180-190 or so (16-18% BF)

Plan:

I will list everything from my worst traits to my best traits. I will be entering my final year of college and I have the finances to do essentially everything softmaxx related. Not considering hardmaxxing until I’m at least 95% of the way done with non surgical methods.

Skin:

By far my worst trait. Have dealt with shit skin for years with both sun damage and moderate whiteheads (thankfully never anything cystic). Only place I didn’t break out growing up was my forehead, and the cheeks have calmed down now besides the scarring from the past. I also have redness but that is a much smaller concern. I’ve tried tret off and on for two years but was never consistent because I’m a retard. I am now on a consistent routine I’ve run for the past 2.5 months. I still get whiteheads but 90% of them are in the chin area which means it’s hormonal. Not sure what to do there.

Routine:

AM:

Thayer’s hydrating milky cleanser
Clindamycin Peroxide Gel 1% (every other day)
Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% (days I don’t use Clindamycin)
Aveeno Calm + restore redness relief moisturizer
Elta MD tinted sunscreen SPF 46

PM:

Thayers hydrating milky cleanser
Azelaic acid from the ordinary (every other night)
Tretinoin 0.05/hydroquinone/kojic acid formula from Musely (every night)
Acure Brightening Night Cream

Future Plans:

Planning on starting IPL sessions this month, hopefully 4-6 can of them fix sun damage. Open to tweaking routine with preferably more natural ingredients. Will microdose accutane if this isn’t at least on track to be fixed by 2025. Need to get hormonal tests (not sure what to get pls help). I may also add a matrix to/hyaluronic acid serum but wanted to hear your thoughts first. Diet is important too but more on that later.

Body Fat:

I became skinny fat over the past two years as I was bulking for the gym and this essentially killed my jawline/face. I know I have good bone structure thankfully because when I was lean it was pretty apparent.

Plan:

Cut down to 160 lbs/12% bf or so. Will slowly bulk up and try to maintain low BF when possible.

I will also get kybella/lipolysis if I believe I need that but not until after my IPL sessions.

For debloating I will consume 4 bananas per day, coconut water and 1-2g of potassium chloride powder daily. May try furosemide but I’m not completely sure yet.

Eye Area:

Thankfully blessed with a great eye area. Have positive canthal tilt and hunter/almond eyes that gets compliments so I don’t need to do much.

Plan:

Lumify eye whitening drops only on days I go out

Potentially doing eyelash curling (probably not unless convinced it’s a game changer. Seems gay and time consuming)

Possible Plans:

Only thing I’d do is change my eye color to green or hazel but not until there’s a safe way to do so as the rewards do not outweigh the risks currently. Most likely will keep my current color.

Hair:

By far my best attribute. Grows quickly, grows thick and maintenance is easy. This is typically the first thing girls will compliment when I see them out.

Plan:

Rosemary oil only on eyebrows to thicken them?
Nothing needed for the hair on my head
I shave my face every day (prefer to avoid this if possible but not willing to do perma removal so this unfortunately looks to stay)

Gym:

Currently on a PPL split 6x a week with a rest day. Will most likely make that rest day a cardio only day where I spam an hour on bike/treadmill. I will do 30 minutes of cardio daily on days besides that.

Height:

Decided to make this a subsection in gym. Yes, I’m 6’3 but ideal is 6’5. I wont be mad if I can’t make it there (and I’m not expecting to really). I’m trying all the “cope” exercises to see if they’re actually cope or not. To my knowledge, nobody’s consistently done these things long term so we can’t definitively say if they work or not. I don’t believe it will work to the extent that some people claim, but there are no downsides in trying. I don’t care enough to rape my hormones and blast shit into my bloodstream for this, but there are no risks into incorporating exercises in my warmup. This also serves as motivation for me to actually go to the gym.

Routine for Height:

5x sets of Maasai jumps (30 sec per then 30 sec rest)
Neck stretches (3x10 sec per angle)
Back stretches (3x10)
Shoulder stretches for posture (3x10)
Planks (I do 3 sets of 3 minutes, but you can do any amount of time you want)
Cobra stretch (5x15 sec)
Bridges (3x10)
Deadhangs (5x 30 sec or 3x 45 sec)

Raised seated cycling (10-20 min after my workout ends, 30 min on cardio only days)

Future Plans:

Would consider test and non SARMS. Haven’t looked into that yet.

Diet:

I need to fix my diet badly. At home I eat decently well, as my family cooks without seed oils or any of that garbage. However whenever I’ve been away, I’ve been too lazy to cook and have raped my body with American diet slop. This will no longer be the case.

Food/Beverages:

4x bananas
34 oz coconut water
Protein shake? Not sure how to source without it being with microplastics
2 lbs ground beef from Whole Foods (will season/cook differently daily so I don’t get bored)
Various fruits to change diet daily
Sorghum
Coffee/Celsius in the morning
Water (not sure how much more I’d need to drink, maybe none at all)
Raw milk if I can source it near my college, can definitely source it at home
Blueprint stack/food (more on that in Supplements)

IF I DO GO OUT TO EAT:

I will limit myself to Chipotle as my only slop restaurant and local places that use clean ingredients. This will be a rare occurrence and only if I’m busy.

Supplements:

Before you jfl me, I’m planning on starting Blueprint (if you don’t know what that is research Bryan Johnson, he’s very interesting). I’m aware most supplements are propaganda which is why I’m only taking things backed by science/hard to attain from food. I will purchase the whole plan (including olive oil, powder and supps). If this turns out to not work I’ll just quit it but I’m at least curious so why not. Here is everything I plan on taking, both with and separate from Blueprint.

Not from Blueprint:

Zinc
Magnesium
Calcium
D3
K2
Astaxanthin
Pre/Probiotics (haven’t found good source pls help)
B5
MSM
Glucosamine/Chondrotin
Hyaluronic Acid
Collagen Peptides
Lion’s Mane Mushroom
Shilajit
L Arginine + Citruline
Beta Carotene

Blueprint:

Essential Capsules (all vitamins included on his site)
Essential Softgels
NAC + Ginger + Curcumin
Red Yeast + Odor Free Garlic

Future Plans:

This seems like a lot but I’ll be doing trial and error to see what actually works and what doesn’t. May even add more if I find something I like. Need to do a blood test too (not sure what panel is best).

Drugs/Alcohol:

Obviously in college I’ll be going out to drink most weekends but that will be the only time I do so. This shouldn’t interfere with anything as long as it’s in moderation.

Conclusion:

Hopefully my next thread will be formatted better and I will come back to this post with results in about a year. I hope to ascend and please help below/ask me anything. :feelsgood:
gl bro. recomend get 1 inch lifts to then youll be standing at 6,4 perfectly ideal

• +1
The “not take a step” part is probably an exaggeration. Same with the hour. If what he said isn’t a troll then just put a bar in your room do multiple sets of like 30 seconds then nap or sleep. That could be bait though I can’t tell for sure
I'll try it soon hopefully, I just need to get ankle weights and a pull up bar asap

• +1
gl bro. recomend get 1 inch lifts to then youll be standing at 6,4 perfectly ideal
I wear lifts + have air maxes I can fraud to 6’5 rather easily but I want unfrauded 6’5 ideally

• +1