Iron
10 iu hgh till growth plates crose
500 test cruise for life once growth plates close
pussy sarms until then
bonesmash
accutane
leanmaxx once i have enough muscle
tanning drops
dye hair and eyebrows (brunette to dark brunette)
stylemaxx
PERSONALITYMAXX!!!!

no surgery because my jaw and nose are alr and im too much of a pussy for that shit
im pretty pale and cant tan naturally so i need that tanning bs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker and UZB_Strebl
I'm your age, this seems really stupid; hgh and sarms have contrasting effects on height growth, as does accutane; just tan normally tanning drops are for people who don't go outside; don't dye your hair it's not worth the effort and there will be nothing significant insofar as ascension; bonesmashing is nonlinear and can't be controlled, you will probably just fuck up your face to an even greater degree.
The other items on your list are good ig; what're you starting from insofar as looks-level?

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere and uwva
pussy sarms until then
bonesmash
accutane
tanning drops
stylemaxx
PERSONALITYMAXX!!!!

no surgery because my jaw and nose are alr and im too much of a pussy for that shit
Retard

Stopped reading after I saw test at 15

• +1
Reactions: Arsene
Where is bimax and implants?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
No need to take test at 15. Instead produce it naturally until your 20-21.
At 15 you don't need to rush things you're still young.
Where do you need to bonesmash?

No need to take test at 15. Instead produce it naturally until your 20-21.
At 15 you don't need to rush things you're still young.
Where do you need to bonesmash?
wouldnt take test at 15 lmao id take it when im done growing pretty much. my chin and maxxeter

I'm your age, this seems really stupid; hgh and sarms have contrasting effects on height growth, as does accutane; just tan normally tanning drops are for people who don't go outside; don't dye your hair it's not worth the effort and there will be nothing significant insofar as ascension; bonesmashing is nonlinear and can't be controlled, you will probably just fuck up your face to an even greater degree.
The other items on your list are good ig; what're you starting from insofar as looks-level?
I spend hours a day outside even when the uv is 11 I can't tan I just burn badly with literally no tan, Im irish and scottish
I'm psl 5

Don’t forget your AI bro

pussy sarms until then
bonesmash
accutane
tanning drops
stylemaxx
PERSONALITYMAXX!!!!

15 year old and already tried test 🫠

I spend hours a day outside even when the uv is 11 I can't tan I just burn badly with literally no tan, Im irish and scottish
I'm psl 5
You don’t have to tan you js have to be rosy ig; make sure you’re spending time in the sun
I’m in a similarly northern place(nyc) and I took a blood test where it showed all my vitamin levels as normal

I'm psl 5
Isn’t Psl 5 htn? What do you need to looksmax for?

wouldnt take test at 15 lmao id take it when im done growing pretty much. my chin and maxxeter
LMAOOOO you don't even know what you're talking about, if you tried this shit you'd have several consequences

LMAOOOO you don't even know what you're talking about, if you tried this shit you'd have several consequences
ik i dont know shit thats why im asking so i dont kms im 5 psl but im a framecel thats all i really care about now

ik i dont know shit thats why im asking so i dont kms im 5 psl but im a framecel thats all i really care about now
It’s literally so easy to learn shit there are so many threads about puberty maxxing and fucking with your hormones in general; on a side note, if you’re Psl 5(I’m around that area too) you’re most likely a mentalcel and high inhib asf.

It’s literally so easy to learn shit there are so many threads about puberty maxxing and fucking with your hormones in general; on a side note, if you’re Psl 5(I’m around that area too) you’re most likely a mentalcel and high inhib asf.
ur right on the mental part im going crazy
i used to be terribly quiet and shy till like 6 months ago when i got my first girl she was bad as fuck and took all my firsts, she taught me that i am quite attractive and to be more confident
but it ended lil over a week ago and now im worse than ever and dont talk to any females at all cause i cut them all off for her, i tried to wife her
depressed asf and im bpd and bipolar, still stuck on that girl too idk what im gonna do

Last edited:
dont do test if u wanna have kids hcg is better at 18+
if u gotta a small peen hcg is the way to go aswell.

accutane can close growth plates at high dosages for long periods of time so be careful.

depressed asf and im bpd and bipolar
risperidone worked well for me and it helps me sleep so give it a try if ur open to new meds.

pussy sarms until then
bonesmash
accutane
tanning drops
stylemaxx
PERSONALITYMAXX!!!!

You're fucking retarded just live your life, you're 15
You will naturally ascend if you're not being a lazy fuck and look after yourself

You're fucking retarded just live your life, you're 15
You will naturally ascend if you're not being a lazy fuck and look after yourself
might not take any life changing shit but im going fucking crazy i need more i need better im on the verge of killing myself im going crazy

might not take any life changing shit but im going fucking crazy i need more i need better im on the verge of killing myself im going crazy
Mew, cold showers, nofap
You'll get past this phase boyo