MY ascension plan (updated)

B

beefliverontop

Silver
from low-mid LTN to high MTN
i may look high ltn in some pictures but trust me in real life i am subhuman because of the crazy acne i have, i added with saturated pics so u see how bad my skin is
- Go on accutane
- Grow goatee (derma rolling and minoxidil)
- Grow out hair long asf and get curly hair
- Quit lifting and starvemax to debloat (Im going to fully focus on MMA. Cus lifting sucks bc u need to bulk and shit that give sme so much bloat and acne i hate it, might get hate for this)
- Dermarol and castor oil on eyebrows
- castor oil on eyelashes
- ger rid of eyebags (i dont know how prob will go away if i sleep good and use som eproduct idk)
- get rid of gay glasses and wear daily contact lenses

Coudnt morph my self with longer eyelashes so just pretend i have longer eyelashes in the morphed pics

Attachments

• IMG_9445.jpeg
    IMG_9445.jpeg
    382.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9440.jpeg
    IMG_9440.jpeg
    867.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9433.jpeg
    IMG_9433.jpeg
    541.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9419.jpeg
    IMG_9419.jpeg
    981.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9434.jpeg
    IMG_9434.jpeg
    418.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9436.jpeg
    IMG_9436.jpeg
    401.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9437.jpeg
    IMG_9437.jpeg
    493.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9397.png
    IMG_9397.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Charon, 97baHater, owlofathena and 4 others
curly hair is genetics bro. u can get a perm but ur hair is so straight . u also need genetically thick hair, other than that best of luck OP

• +1
Reactions: zubin, Deleted member 72710, aber and 2 others
curly hair is genetics bro. u can get a perm but ur hair is so straight . u also need genetically thick hair, other than that best of luck OP
I will get curly hair ez bro dont worry, my hair can get curly i just use alot of gel. And my hair is thick as well just gonna get perm and done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber and owlofathena
Why the goatee? Looks like shit

I will get curly hair ez bro dont worry, my hair can get curly i just use alot of gel. And my hair is thick as well just gonna get perm and done
Fuck you i wish i had straight hair

i may look high ltn in some pictures but trust me in real life i am subhuman because of the crazy acne i have, i added with saturated pics so u see how bad my skin is
- Go on accutane
- Quit lifting and starvemax to debloat (Im going to fully focus on MMA. Cus lifting sucks bc u need to bulk and shit that give sme so much bloat and acne i hate it, might get hate for this)
- ger rid of eyebags (i dont know how prob will go away if i sleep good and use som eproduct idk)

Coudnt morph my self with longer eyelashes so just pretend i have longer eyelashes in the morphed pics
you have the potencial to ascend from sub3 to sub5

Sonriente Hernan Drago GIF - Sonriente Hernan Drago Bienvenidos A Bordo GIFs

I would advise against the curly hair. Doesn't fit your head shape.

Attachments

• 1717269818780.png
    1717269818780.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
You dont need thick hair to have curly hair but curly hair is almost always dense so there is a lot of it.

You dont need thick hair to have curly hair but curly hair is almost always dense so there is a lot of it.
Yeah true. but the image OP provided the guy very obviously had thick curly hair. and if his hair thick and curly when fully grown, thats fine

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
- Go on accutane

Didn’t read Wah Wah Wah if you don’t act on these TODAY you won’t better yourself. JFL at hoping your eye bags will magically dissapear

His genetics look like he has curly hair potential lol. Loose curls. But still, many curly haired people just force their hair into being straight, and eventually it just stays that way.

• Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena
His genetics look like he has curly hair potential lol. Loose curls. But still, many curly haired people just force their hair into being straight, and eventually it just stays that way.
curly always goes back to being curly once it gets wet. You could straighten your hair or get one of those straightening treatments.

- Go on accutane

but latisse work better on eyelashes and could be used for brows too Other than that good luck brah

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
- Go on accutane

Do you sleep enough? You have dark circles and in morph you dont. They definitely hurt your eye area. Do you have them bc of sleep or recessed infras? Any plans to hardmax?

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Do you sleep enough? You have dark circles and in morph you dont. They definitely hurt your eye area. Do you have them bc of sleep or recessed infras? Any plans to hardmax?
I didnt have them before but now i do. I think its because of sleep. 2-3 years ago i didnt have them, its weird cuz i always used to sleep badly. Now i suddenly have them. My sleep did get worse th