My ascension plan

randomguyonthenet.

randomguyonthenet.

Bronze
IMG 20240811 133350 195

As some of you know,this is how I look like.Im fat,got a narrow jaw and have a recessed chin,also a long midface.my plan is to get very lean(need tips on how to accomplish that tbh) and then get a wrap around jaw implant that goes from the chin all the way to the jaw.giving me a wider more defined jawline.
As of now,this is my looksmaxxing plan.what do you guys think I should add or subtract from it? Let me know plz.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, iloveboobs and 4lt.Real
You need tren
It will make your bone density higher
Hardmaxxing is your only choice if you want to ascend

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• +1
Reactions: cavy and zosztre
Damn unc.

• +1
Reactions: cavy and randomguyonthenet.
ur planning to get jaw and chin implants from who? and what do u do btw

• +1
Start wearing eye patch on a bigger eye to fix eye asymmetry

• +1
Start wearing eye patch on a bigger eye to fix eye asymmetry
What about eyelid retraction surgery? I've heard that's pretty good for removing eye asymmetry

What's a maxillary asymmetry can you explain?
Both your under eyelids are low and show your lower sclera because you have an upper maxillary deficiency, however one is lower than the other because your maxilla is also asymmetrical

• Woah
Okay hypothetically,if I fix my maxilla and get jaw and chin implants to fix my narrow jaw and recessed chin,how much could I ascend? Could I at least be MTN?

All those ideas and advice is bad, do not listen to it and if anyone really believes that advice is low iq

Dude, first of all, your picture is trash, lens distortions are crazy or do you want to really tell me you have ears glued to your skull?

DO WHAT I TELL YOU NOW:

Go place a back phone camera on some surface in the height of your eyes

Stand in the natural light, not under lightbulbs, in bathroom or something, well lit room, but not have sun on your face, since it would skew the results with heavy shadows

go back 2-3 metres and set a timer for 10 seconds

Have natural expression, no squinting nor jutting, not anything and look straight at the camera (IT SHOULD BE IN YOUR EYES HEIGHT, not looking up or down, but in front)

Then post the picture here and THEN we will give you advice

Alright?

All those ideas and advice is bad, do not listen to it and if anyone really believes that advice is low iq

Dude, first of all, your picture is trash, lens distortions are crazy or do you want to really tell me you have ears glued to your skull?

DO WHAT I TELL YOU NOW:

Go place a back phone camera on some surface in the height of your eyes

Stand in the natural light, not under lightbulbs, in bathroom or something, well lit room, but not have sun on your face, since it would skew the results with heavy shadows

go back 2-3 metres and set a timer for 10 seconds

Have natural expression, no squinting nor jutting, not anything and look straight at the camera (IT SHOULD BE IN YOUR EYES HEIGHT, not looking up or down, but in front)

Then post the picture here and THEN we will give you advice

Alright?
Will this pic suffice?

Attachments

• IMG_20240816_181955_142~2.jpg
    IMG_20240816_181955_142~2.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 0
Will this pic suffice?
Yeah a bit, and the answer is simple:

You are fat, lose weight and then will see how to continue

We can't even see your bones now, either way losing weight is probably better looksmaxxing than any surgery you think about