NO ONE CAN REPLACE HER
From O PSL TO 2 PSL

Last edited:
indian ishowspeed

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78

• JFL
View attachment 2971462 why do all cyclopsecells fraud eye spacing by looking to the side?? it works soo well tbf
I took this photo by myself
You can find my photos everywhere on the forum
My eye area went from subhuman to ltn
IMG 20240609 033735

I took this photo by myself
You can find my photos everywhere on the forum
My eye area went from subhuman to ltn View attachment 2971464
you just changed the angles...if any1 takes the first to images from them 2 different angles it will look like an ascension too your coping... eye area barely changed even from a child until your 40,eye area descends if anything

• Hmm...
you just changed the angles...if any1 takes the first to images from them 2 different angles it will look like an ascension too your coping... eye area barely changed even from a child until your 40,eye area descends if anything
Just change the angle bro
IMG 20240527 144000

is this bait? not one mm of your eye changed at all... still way too close which is the reason they look bad in the first pl,ace
Look at the pfl
Okay let it be
I am indian even if i have anything
I am cooked

Last edited:
  • JFL
ik but your eye spacing is soo bad,selfies usually fraud it too making them wider... i cant imagine how close set they look irl/in candid thats your problem
You wanna see candid?
I am leaving a video

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, BitchBoy and leanmaxx74
ik but your eye spacing is soo bad,selfies usually fraud it too making them wider... i cant imagine how close set they look irl/in candid thats your problem
I take all my photos from rear camera

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
You wanna see candid?
I am leaving a video
View attachment 2971472
nvm holy fuck im done,looks soo much better in videe... near htn here tbf.. my bad it was just lens distortion making your eyes and nose seem off probs the angle and too close..btw defo not ltn eye area

• JFL
nvm holy fuck im done,looks soo much better in videe... near htn here tbf.. my bad it was just lens distortion making your eyes and nose seem off probs the angle and too close..btw defo not ltn eye area
Nose is big or below average tier

I have one more video

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, i_love_roosters and BitchBoy
Btw ur ethnicity?

@BrahminBoss