My ass smells quite frequently

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
After taking a shower, my ass starts to smell. A couple hours later, I swipe my finger for a whiff, and it smells like shit. Is this normal? If so, is there a fix for it? I don’t want to pull down my pants in front of a girl and her to scream cause my ass smells like shit I need some help

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: whiteislandpill, abrarup, User28823 and 1 other person
After taking a shower, my ass starts to smell. A couple hours later, I swipe my finger for a whiff, and it smells like shit. Is this normal? If so, is there a fix for it? I don’t want to pull down my pants in front of a girl and her to scream cause my ass smells like shit I need some help
People make threads like this and wonder why people ignore them.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Klaas Vaaker, BeanletMogger and 4 others
No joke I need a fix for this please

Maybe call your doctor if you're leaking back there

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Walmart chris-chan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and WhoTookVendetta
Imagine the smell of her ass :aheago:
Screenshot 2024 04 25 160729

• Ugh..
Reactions: User28823
must be indian

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Stinky bitch

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
shit thread after shit thread, T up bud

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
let me keep up my incel reputation let me get right on that bro!
muh incel reputation, forget the reputation why would you make a shit thread like this

muh incel reputation, forget the reputation why would you make a shit thread like this
Cause it’s a legitimate problem I’m having

High T trait

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and CoreSchizo
Shave it and clean it better

• +1
this is lookmax.org bud not helpmefindoutwhymyassstinkscauseimdirtyasfuck.org
Nigga people post their cocks on here and brutal gore, and I’m asking how I fix ass odor that’s not even bad.

Nigga people post their cocks on here and brutal gore, and I’m asking how I fix ass odor that’s not even bad.
those guys can kill themselves as well

I have never even read one of your threads buddy
ok and

if 80% of the forum is posting retard babble about gore and shit threads like "muh ass stinks" they should kill themselves and rot somewhere else

ok and

if 80% of the forum is posting retard babble about gore and shit threads like "muh ass stinks" they should kill themselves and rot somewhere else
I think you should rot somewhere else instead of changing the user base

are u this desperate for rep

NO IDC ABOUT REP ITS A SERIOUS FUCKING QUESTION THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A LOOKSMAXXING FORUM!
if u already wipe your ass with soap what more do u want me to say u can put baby powder on that shit if you want

• +1
Stop using dry ass paper towel to wipe your ass. Use baby wipes

• +1
Clean your ass correctly:forcedsmile:

• +1
Are you Indian?

• JFL
Normally I would laugh but there is thing called "hyperhidrosis" which means that you sweat 1 milion times more than normal people and even few minutes after shower you can start to smell. As far as I know it's uncurable and the only way to fix is to rope.

• +1
Normally I would laugh but there is thing called "hyperidrosis" which means that you sweat 1 milion times more than normal people and ever few minutes after shower you can start to smell. As far as I know it's uncurable and the only way to fix it is rope.
Yeah, this might be it because my balls sweat so badly, but my armpits don't, so I'm not completely sure if I have this though.

Ofcourse this thread has 48 replies while actual helpful threads barely get 10

• JFL