My assessment of minoritydeport's infamous study showing Asian women look better than white women

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox
They used averages composites into a morph and showed them to random passerbys on the street

The issue with this study is that is talking about median Asian woman vs median white woman

We all know white women are hit in the face so composing thousands of white women into a morph vs Asian women Who I admit are attractive on average is not a assessment of which features look better inherently.

A white Stacey fogs all and they actually have the ability to be gigastaxeys and terrastaxeys even by org standards it's just too rare and you'll never come across one.

So it makes more sense to yes go to Asia to get a hqnp Asian woman but white women when they fog fog all others it's just too rare

Big eyes,slim nose-sharp nose,anteface and leptomoephic face are inherently feminine features which I showed thru morphs in xangsanes recent thread about how Asian women only date white passing ethnics when they date ethnic men.
These are hypercaucasoid features.even northsinids don't have as slim noses,as slim faces or an anteface.

Now some northsinids have them but it's way more common in white women from certain phenotypes which are more pure and progressive caucasoids

Ethiopian women have these features and skulls and fog hard on average for example

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
@Xangsane only some northsinids that fit the classical Chinese beauty standards to a t are on par with a equivelant white woman it's just the median Asian fogs the median white girl hard

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Xangsane
@Xangsane only some northsinids that fit the classical Chinese beauty standards to a t are on par with a equivelant white woman it's just the median Asian fogs the median white girl hard
SQUISHY SQUISHY!

• Love it
Reactions: n9wiff
SQUISHY SQUISHY!
Caucasoids skulls mog(well for aesthetics rather than male dimorphism) and fog it's just it has to be a purer Caucasoid skull like nordids,meds,aethiopids or arabids and some gracile indids.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
White women live rent free in your mind dude