My aunt took a picture with a guy that looks exactly like Saddam Hussein’s son in 2014.

dark.max

dark.max

Big deal,death always comes with territory.
I was scrolling through instagram till I found my aunts old post(won’t be showing picture due to privacy reasons)
The guy she took a picture with reminded me a lot about someone,till I realized that nigga looked like Uday Hussein(Saddam Hussein’s son)

I searched a picture on google to compare and no bullshit every detail is the same,even the cleft chin.
IMG 1020

This is the picture I used to compare and there was literally no difference.

This might be a doubleganger but my theory is that uday hussein is not dead:unsure:.

@YugoDutch @imthesupremecel @chudlite

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, chudlite and imthesupremecel
bhai pm me the pic

I was scrolling through instagram till I found my aunts old post(won’t be showing picture due to privacy reasons)
The guy she took a picture with reminded me a lot about someone,till I realized that nigga looked like Uday Hussein(Saddam Hussein’s son)

I searched a picture on google to compare and no bullshit every detail is the same,even the cleft chin.
View attachment 3151913
This is the picture I used to compare and there was literally no difference.

This might be a doubleganger but my theory is that uday hussein is not dead:unsure:.

@YugoDutch @imthesupremecel @chudlite
he is confirmed dead, maybe the jews revived him using freemasonary and now he lives as a secret undercover agent?

@Gaygymmaxx would this be theoretically possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back