MY AUTISM IS REMARKABLE

gymcel_retard

gymcel_retard

Bronze
A stacy lite from my work was showing interest in me a couple of months ago. I had spoken to her a few times briefly in the past but never really had a conversation with her. For context I am a gymaxed htn 19yo and she is 24 yo sl

One day I posted an instagram story showing my physique and a few days later, a co-worker asked me if i had a gf and said that the stacy lite wanted him to ask me this question. I couldn't really believe this as I am now used to getting 0 matches on tinder so I never thought I had a chance with a femoid of this caliber.

After about 4 weeks of texting back and fourth, as well as the occasional socially inept conversations I had with her at work, we ended up going out on a date to a bar. I would say at least 30% of the time was awkward silence and 50% was mind numbing conversation. Even the bartender thought I was retarted based on how awkard the whole thing was :lul:

Next week I see her at work and we don't even say hi to each other, I basically avoided her the whole shift until the very end.

The machine for clocking off is in the break room so I had no choice but to go in there while she was on break. I punched in my numbers as fast as possible, turned around and made eye contact with her. At this point I had no other option but to say something. What I did in this moment makes the average autismo seem like a giga nt talk show host.

I opened my mouth in an attempt to say 'cya' but what came out was a voice crack that made me sound like a pre pubescent twink. After immediately hanging my head in shame I quickly scurried to the exit of the room but my foot accidentally clipped the table so I also stumbled on the way out :lul:. I didn't even see the look on her face when this happened but it doesn't matter because I wont be talking to her again for sure :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 15539 and 13 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, to be human, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
brutal, sounds like something that would happen to me but with a MTB rather than a StaceyLite

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15791, to be human and 2 others
brutal, sounds like something that would happen to me but with a MTB rather than a StaceyLite
Yea this is the only opportunity I’ve ever had with a Stacy lite. Usually mtb for me too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and tryingtoascend22
Yea this is the only opportunity I’ve ever had with a Stacy lite. Usually mtb for me too
where do you work and did she follow you on insta in order to see your physique pic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
where do you work and did she follow you on insta in order to see your physique pic?
So I work at a supermarket and there are some decent foids at the counters but she was probably the best. She followed my Insta way before we started talking on ig because she invited me to her party. Of corse being the autist I am I said I couldn’t go and I had other plans. Little did she know those plans were to just go to the gym instead and beat my meat after my workout:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620, tryingtoascend22 and 1 other person
So I work at a supermarket and there are some decent foids at the counters but she was probably the best. She followed my Insta way before we started talking on ig because she invited me to her party. Of corse being the autist I am I said I couldn’t go and I had other plans. Little did she know those plans were to just go to the gym instead and beat my meat after my workout:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
What's your height and face rating?
I wish I could experience an attractive girl I meet in daily life basically chase me down like she did to you

• +1
What's your height and face rating?
I wish I could experience an attractive girl I meet in daily life basically chase me down like she did to you
honestly man this one was sheer luck, I've never had this before in my life and I suspect she has a gym fetish. Im 6' and most people here gave me a rating of 6/10. If you are 6'4 just take testosterone, hit the gym and you should be good.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 21620
Sitting on a full train and caging outloud ngl :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Pharmaceutic and gymcel_retard
Tales from Mumbai swamps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Annihilator, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Dn rd

• JFL
Social anxiety is hell. Luckily it's curable though

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and gymcel_retard
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and tryingtoascend22
nt pill too brutall= :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and gymcel_retard
how?? Maybe I need cocain

Injectable Testosterone/TRT (Testosterone replacement therapy)

TRT cured all my social anxiety and I used to have SEVERE social anxiety

Srs

• JFL
What do you rate yourself? Are you from the uk? Bars in us are 21
And over only

Injectable Testosterone/TRT (Testosterone replacement therapy)

TRT cured all my social anxiety and I used to have SEVERE social anxiety

Srs
yea but thats only temporary as going on pct will be even worse than baseline, unless i just cruise trt forever :feelshah:

yea but thats only temporary as going on pct will be even worse than baseline, unless i just cruise trt forever :feelshah:

Do TRT forever but also be on HcG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) at the same time to maintain normal balls n fertility

Do TRT forever but also be on HcG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) at the same time to maintain normal balls n fertility
Bruh in only 19 tho, it’s to early to nuke my balls. Plus I’m prone to hair loss as I’m on finasteride for prevention

Bruh in only 19 tho, it’s to early to nuke my balls. Plus I’m prone to hair loss as I’m on finasteride for prevention

Hcg keep your balls normal that's why you should take hcg with trt. If you stop trt you just take hcg for a while and you will have same natural Testosterone levels as before . It's good to take hcg both during n after trt though (incase you plan to stop trt you need hcg)

It's actually preferable to do testosterone as a teenager cause you have more potential for bone growth if you inject Testosterone in puberty. I wish I injected in your age

Last edited:
Finasteride is pretty weak it only reduces 70 % of your DHT

Dutasteride is better it reduces 97 % of DHT

But honestly if I were you I would just give up on girls n find some hobbies n call it a day

Look around man it's 2022 everyone is incel n girls don't even like men anymore. More than the majority of men do not have girlfriends. The ones that do have girlfriend, their girlfriend cheats on them or leave them anyway

I have already given up on girls since 1 year ago

Hcg keep your balls normal that's why you should take hcg with trt. If you stop trt you just take hcg for a while and you will have same natural Testosterone levels as before . It's good to take hcg both during n after trt though (incase you plan to stop trt you need hcg)

It's actually preferable to do testosterone as a teenager cause you have more potential for bone growth if you inject Testosterone in puberty. I wish I injected in your age
Hmm interesting, I’ll take a deeper look at this

yea but is that a good idea to completely nuke dht? Fin was actually recommended by my dermatologist but I’ll take a look at dutasterde but it’s probably overkill because my hairline is perfect rn
But honestly if I were you I would just give up on girls n find some hobbies n call it a day

Look around man it's 2022 everyone is incel n girls don't even like men anymore. More than the majority of men do not have girlfriends. The ones that do have girlfriend, their girlfriend cheats on them or leave them anyway

I have already given up on girls since 1 year ago
Nah man I haven’t given up yet haha, I actually had a girlfriend that I split up with 3 months ago because she was too clingy. It is hard to find another loyal one that isn’t a land whale tho

I just asked my dad if dutasteride would work better and he said it would but it has slightly more side effects so he said he would prescribe me that next

I just asked my dad if dutasteride would work better and he said it would but it has slightly more side effects so he said he would prescribe me that next

It doesn't really have side effects. That's fear mongering n propaganda. I take dutasteride n I'm fine

• +1
Reactions: gymcel_retard
It doesn't really have side effects. That's fear mongering n propaganda. I take dutasteride n I'm fine
Yea I’m definitely fine with fin rn. Obviously it’s not ideal to nuke dht but there is no chance I would rather keep dht over my hair

Thought I should revive this thread