My back is killing me.

Deleted member 7753

Deleted member 7753

If you only knew how good things really were
I've been unable to sleep more than a couple of hours the last 2 nights due to this unsettling feeling along my spine. It's not a painful feeling, it feels like someone has gotten ahold of my entire spine and won't let go. I can barely tolerate it during the day but impossible to bear at night. Does anyone know how to deal with this? I have my finals and can't pass on 8 hours of sleep across 3 days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10524
Take morphine

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Brutal! How did this happen?

I thick this is what doctors are for, don't quote me tho

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
happened to me once
however when i used to lay down
the pain would feel like a stab to my back
went away after 2 days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
happened to me once
however when i used to lay down
the pain would feel like a stab to my back
went away after 2 days
i hope it goes away asap. this is horrible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I've been unable to sleep more than a couple of hours the last 2 nights due to this unsettling feeling along my spine. It's not a painful feeling, it feels like someone has gotten ahold of my entire spine and won't let go. I can barely tolerate it during the day but impossible to bear at night. Does anyone know how to deal with this? I have my finals and can't pass on 8 hours of sleep across 3 days.
Look Jeremy Ethier on YT. Search for lower back exercises and how to avoid anterior pelvic tilt. Add to that pull ups and push ups in light intensity for core strengthening. Sometimes back problems can be caused by wrong muscular imbalance - some muscles are too activated while others aren't.

This helped me personally. Days were bearable, but nights sucked. Started doing this and feel comfortable again. However will do some back scans just to be sure of the causes.

So in the end - brothers, strengthen your lower back and core as much as you can! It will have fantastic effect on everyday life. That will also help you when pounding sluts too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 7753
take some msm