my badshit crazy ex falsely accused me of rape and ruined my social reputation and life, every woman treats me poorly, I hate being an abused dog

kana

kana

Iron
The rape story is way too long to explain in text, I would have to record a 10 - 20 minute video about the incident. I have charges filed against this crazy bitch, here is a list of things she did to me.

- Falsely accused me of raping and stalking girls including herself
- Attempted to send 10 - 15 men to jump me at school
- Kept me single for 2+ years by messaging and threatening any girl I was in a relationship with, in total she ruined 5+ relationships, she also acquired nudes from one of my exes and leaked them
- Turned the entire school against me, everyone looks at me with disgust and hatred, people screamed insults at me in the hallways, and no one even dares to open the door for me or show the most basic form of human decency towards me, I am constantly posted online being made fun of, any girl who shows interests in me and even worse tries speaking to me gets bullied until they stop talking to me, any action or movement I do is ridiculed and laughed at by everyone and my autism even further exemplifies this, almost all of my "friends" ended their "friendship" with me, on the daily basis I am treated like a subhuman.
- Back when I was a little faggot, I tried killing myself, when she found out, she told the entire school and everyone laughed at me and said to me that I should've ended it
- Would come up to me and would either try talking to me in secret just to insult me or even worse scream insults at me in public ...
- Leaked every single personal detail about me when we were talking, every secret from my abusive parents to my past mental health faggotry is known by everyone, if she can accuse me of rape you can imagine the other nasty rumors she would make up about me ...

I'm not a little abused dog faggot who takes this shit, I am very physically fit and tall, therefore, no one was able to mess with me physically but oh boy they sure could torture me mentally, I tried to fight back, I leaked everything about her eating disorder, how she puts oil in her friends and families food to make them fatter and herself skinnier in comparison to them, her mental health issues, the fact that she cheated on her ex multiple times trying to get back with me, the downright evil shit she has done to me, and any other compromising detail about her, but she is a woman ... of course I lost, every normie wants pussy betabuxx points, therefore, they dickride her.

I wonder what I must have done to deserve this. Be so fucking lucky to be with her? We were toxic, I liked her at one point, but she has some sort of resentment towards me, originally for the entire year of 2022, I rejected her for being fat and ugly ... In 2023 when she was skinny enough, I decided to give things a shot, we were each other "first", we were on and off, and I am pretty sure we both cheated on each other, although I would be the one to cheat on her firstly and more often, be careful about how you treat a woman ... I don't give a FUCK how I treat a girl, but these could be the unwarranted consequences that come with it.

I won't dive into much about my mom, but she is abusive, and not faggot abusive boo hoo Twitter drama, she is genuinely abusive and shaped my mental health for the worse, thank god I only have a year left with her, it gets worse every single day and my dad enforces and validates her abuse, he is far more physically abusive himself, yet somehow I can tolerate him a bit more, I think he is more reasonable then her and still loves me a tiny bit, for as many shitty acts he commits towards me, he does an equal amount of good acts. Regardless, having a negative, hating, abusive, mother, for your entire youth will undoubtedly turn you into an abused dog, as she is the first and most important feminine figure in your life.

Every woman doesn't treat me poorly in the incel sense, they treat me poorly as I swear to god they only see me as a free-use whore that is disposed of when they finally get bored, I put effort into my looks and had a pretty drastic ascension, this combined with putting in the effort to be NT as an aspie warranted me great success with woman. Women are never really interested in my personality, they are only interested in a short-term relationship with me, where we have fun for a bit and end things soon after, admittedly a lot of this is my fault as an aspie, I ignore most women, I have 30+ unread messages from women on Instagram in the last few weeks, I am to autistic for relationships and I only want to interact with a girl who acts like a "mommy" towards me and puts in 100% of the effort, regardless they are always unsatisfied and if anything, angry and resentful towards the type of person I am. Due to looking half-human yet not being extraordinarily attractive, I am stuck in some sort of limbo caused by my autism, I am too good-looking for others (most importantly, women) to even acknowledge my autism, yet at the same time, I am not good-looking enough for my looks to make up for my autism.

I don't expect any sympathy from Brazilian looksmax.org street shitters, I am just an extroverted autist who likes to share his thoughts.

DNR

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, TechnoBoss, sickdawgie and 3 others
Bump but dnr

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and watah
Dnr u shouldn’t have raped her bro

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sickdawgie, cooldude1231 and 2 others
Respect womans accusations lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, arabcelxxx, cooldude1231 and 2 others
The sewage systems of Sao Paulo !!

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and LuckyBeast
i feel like the "nudes from an ex" were reall just some dick pics you sent to one of your victims

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Not reading shouldnt have raped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kana and LuckyBeast
Attempted to send 10 - 15 men to jump me at school

IMG 7030

I lied I read every molecule I think you should kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kana and sickdawgie
dnr, but if she lied, get your get back, or sue her or something

don't just sit there like a pussy

Every molecule. Good luck bro, thats truly unlucky. Fresh start in college

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sickdawgie, kana and 1 other person
Oils in her friends food is another level of hating that bitch is crazy sucks ur social circle doesnt realize that bro i wish u the best

• Love it
Reactions: kana
dnr, but if she lied, get your get back, or sue her or something

don't just sit there like a pussy
i have charges filed against her for now I MEAN should I? the police found sufficient evidence in order to pursue the case further and the cops i spoke with … they had a lot of sympathy for me and even gave her a call telling her to hop off my dick … should i take this to the next level? my parents are 100% down

Last edited:
Oils in her friends food is another level of hating that bitch is crazy sucks ur social circle doesnt realize that bro i wish u the best
ur so kind saaaarrrrrr many blessing await you in kolkata❤️

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Thats sad, i hope you win the lawsuit, it wont undo the damage but shell get what she deserves

• Love it
The rape story is way too long to explain in text, I would have to record a 10 - 20 minute video about the incident. I have charges filed against this crazy bitch, here is a list of things she did to me.

- Falsely accused me of raping and stalking girls including herself
- Attempted to send 10 - 15 men to jump me at school
- Kept me single for 2+ years by messaging and threatening any girl I was in a relationship with, in total she ruined 5+ relationships, she also acquired nudes from one of my exes and leaked them
- Turned the entire school against me, everyone looks at me with disgust and hatred, people screamed insults at me in the hallways, and no one even dares to open the door for me or show the most basic form of human decency towards me, I am constantly posted online being made fun of, any girl who shows interests in me and even worse tries speaking to me gets bullied until they stop talking to me, any action or movement I do is ridiculed and laughed at by everyone and my autism even further exemplifies this, almost all of my "friends" ended their "friendship" with me, on the daily basis I am treated like a subhuman.
- Back when I was a little faggot, I tried killing myself, when she found out, she told the entire school and everyone laughed at me and said to me that I should've ended it
- Would come up to me and would either try talking to me in secret just to insult me or even worse scream insults at me in public ...
- Leaked every single personal detail about me when we were talking, every secret from my abusive parents to my past mental health faggotry is known by everyone, if she can accuse me of rape you can imagine the other nasty rumors she would make up about me ...

I'm not a little abused dog faggot who takes this shit, I am very physically fit and tall, therefore, no one was able to mess with me physically but oh boy they sure could torture me mentally, I tried to fight back, I leaked everything about her eating disorder, how she puts oil in her friends and families food to make them fatter and herself skinnier in comparison to them, her mental health issues, the fact that she cheated on her ex multiple times trying to get back with me, the downright evil shit she has done to me, and any other compromising detail about her, but she is a woman ... of course I lost, every normie wants pussy betabuxx points, therefore, they dickride her.

I wonder what I must have done to deserve this. Be so fucking lucky to be with her? We were toxic, I liked her at one point, but she has some sort of resentment towards me, originally for the entire year of 2022, I rejected her for being fat and ugly ... In 2023 when she was skinny enough, I decided to give things a shot, we were each other "first", we were on and off, and I am pretty sure we both cheated on each other, although I would be the one to cheat on her firstly and more often, be careful about how you treat a woman ... I don't give a FUCK how I treat a girl, but these could be the unwarranted consequences that come with it.

I won't dive into much about my mom, but she is abusive, and not faggot abusive boo hoo Twitter drama, she is genuinely abusive and shaped my mental health for the worse, thank god I only have a year left with her, it gets worse every single day and my dad enforces and validates her abuse, he is far more physically abusive himself, yet somehow I can tolerate him a bit more, I think he is more reasonable then her and still loves me a tiny bit, for as many shitty acts he commits towards me, he does an equal amount of good acts. Regardless, having a negative, hating, abusive, mother, for your entire youth will undoubtedly turn you into an abused dog, as she is the first and most important feminine figure in your life.

Every woman doesn't treat me poorly in the incel sense, they treat me poorly as I swear to god they only see me as a free-use whore that is disposed of when they finally get bored, I put effort into my looks and had a pretty drastic ascension, this combined with putting in the effort to be NT as an aspie warranted me great success with woman. Women are never really interested in my personality, they are only interested in a short-term relationship with me, where we have fun for a bit and end things soon after, admittedly a lot of this is my fault as an aspie, I ignore most women, I have 30+ unread messages from women on Instagram in the last few weeks, I am to autistic for relationships and I only want to interact with a girl who acts like a "mommy" towards me and puts in 100% of the effort, regardless they are always unsatisfied and if anything, angry and resentful towards the type of person I am. Due to looking half-human yet not being extraordinarily attractive, I am stuck in some sort of limbo caused by my autism, I am too good-looking for others (most importantly, women) to even acknowledge my autism, yet at the same time, I am not good-looking enough for my looks to make up for my autism.

I don't expect any sympathy from Brazilian looksmax.org street shitters, I am just an extroverted autist who likes to share his thoughts.

DNR
Now rape her after all of this she had done to you

• JFL