My barber basically killed me

abuserr007

abuserr007

Silver
That nigga literally ignored all the things I said and produced an disastrous cut. He had the audacity to ask if it's good. I have college in 2 days 💀, first impression to the foids is fucked. I wanna kill his entire family and coom on their dead bodies. Literally ruined 2 weeks of my life, first day of college is fucked.

• JFL
Reactions: SharpOrange, Suns9999 and zyzzbrah1234
I fucking hate my life. I hate the cold. I hate winter. I hate working.

• +1
Reactions: Canex and abuserr007
He later masturbated that day to the thought of ruining your life, barbers love it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 99476, Canex, SharpOrange and 2 others
He later masturbated that day to the thought of ruining your life, barbers love it
Might be true ,he "accidentally " Pushed all the hair into my shirt and inside and said "sarry saar"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, SharpOrange and Suns9999
learn how to cut your own hair. it’ll be the best decision of your life

• +1
Reactions: deezertips, Never Get Up, lemonnz and 1 other person
This happened to me recently, I made a thread about it.
I usually do my haircut at the barber shop where is usually a girl doing it, but last time she wasn't there (I guess she's on vacation) and the owner did it, basically butchered me. And I explicitly told him what to do and what not to do, he did exact opposite.
I wish I could sue him for mental trauma inflicted upon me but I doubt it would pass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: violentrose and abuserr007
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and abuserr007
I usually do my haircut at the barber shop where is usually a girl doing it, but last time she wasn't there (I guess she's on vacation) and the owner did it, basically butchered me. And I explicitly told him what to do and what not to do, he did exact opposite.
I wish I could sue him for mental trauma inflicted upon me but I doubt it would pass.
Literally the same thing

Why? Do you hope to seduce her with your 0.001 PSL ?
IMG 20240928 193119

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and The Grinch
Mental trauma 😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: abuserr007

• JFL
Reactions: sbrbrz777 and abuserr007
That nigga literally ignored all the things I said and produced a disastrous cut. He had the audacity to ask if it's good. I have college in 2 days 💀, first impression to the foids is fucked. I wanna kill his entire family and coom on their dead bodies. Literally ruined 2 weeks of my life, first day of college is fucked.
That why having mid length hair is better. If it fucks up you can cover it

You just have a deformed skull