My basic lip routine; thinlipcels GTFIH

cromagnon

cromagnon

Celtic Prince Mogger
This is a pretty basic routine and easy to follow. Some may call it cope but I feel it has worked for me so i will list it here.

I wake up and get ready to start my day, shower etc, then I do this lip routine.

1. One drop of volulifine on the lip (I also rub some on my undereye because my undereye is kind of shit and supposedly it can help). Rub it in sufficiently. Try not to drink any liquids for like 20 minutes or just rub it in as much as you can if you're in a hurry to eat or drink or something.
(Some may call this "cope retard kys" but truly it doesn't hurt to try. I think it's worked for me but it might be placebo. Either way it's worth a shot, what do you have to lose?
The brand I use:
2. After that, I brush my lips with a wet toothbrush. Just do this after brushing your teeth. Should hydrate and plump the lips a bit.
3. Rub some vaseline or any substance similar to vaseline on your lips. Make sure to get it nice and rubbed in your lips.
4. I then take 200mg of hyaluronic acid in the form of pills. Supposedly this is good for your skin AND can help plump the lips and make them fuller.
(Example I found online for hyaluronic acid 200mg each day, around 1 month results.)

That's it! This should take literally 2 minutes max to do and it's such an easy and helpful looksmax that you should just include it in your routine. Good luck ascending nigga!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon, SDPmaggot, RapeAllFemales and 1 other person
this entire forum needs to commit collective suicide fucking gtfih faggots

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Lyxguxx
Thin lips are ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight
Missing chapstick in this routine

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
This is a pretty basic routine and easy to follow. Some may call it cope but I feel it has worked for me so i will list it here.

I wake up and get ready to start my day, shower etc, then I do this lip routine.

1. One drop of volulifine on the lip (I also rub some on my undereye because my undereye is kind of shit and supposedly it can help). Rub it in sufficiently. Try not to drink any liquids for like 20 minutes or just rub it in as much as you can if you're in a hurry to eat or drink or something.
(Some may call this "cope retard kys" but truly it doesn't hurt to try. I think it's worked for me but it might be placebo. Either way it's worth a shot, what do you have to lose?
The brand I use:
2. After that, I brush my lips with a wet toothbrush. Just do this after brushing your teeth. Should hydrate and plump the lips a bit.
3. Rub some vaseline or any substance similar to vaseline on your lips. Make sure to get it nice and rubbed in your lips.
4. I then take 200mg of hyaluronic acid in the form of pills. Supposedly this is good for your skin AND can help plump the lips and make them fuller.
(Example I found online for hyaluronic acid 200mg each day, around 1 month results.)

That's it! This should take literally 2 minutes max to do and it's such an easy and helpful looksmax that you should just include it in your routine. Good luck ascending nigga!

Or be mixed

Alternative guide: just dont be a crakkka

The brand I use:

Volufiline MIGHT work but dont ever loose weight or you’ll loose it too.

HA=SCAM.
HA neither plumps, volumizes or works for anti-ageing and has been exposed by various dermatologists. There's already plenty of HA in your skin.

Genius Scam though:Skincare&supplement companies have made millions from marketing HA as effective.