My bday already passed

try2beme

try2beme

LEANMAXXING RN
Hilarious how random girls id meet with from bumble on different countries while i was on holiday wish me a happy bday (theyre on none of my private stories) while the niggas on my private snap story are 50-50

Anyway i celebrated with my cousins and family God bless better than getting blackout with fake ass people last year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joshrc, vratisevojvodo, i_love_roosters and 3 others
sorry for late
happy b day brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PeakIncels
  • JFL
  • +1
Random whores > people u think are ur friends

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
happy bday nigguh

• JFL
  • +1
Images 63

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I remember that thread from I think a week ago where people mistakenly thought your birthday was a different day, happy late birthday now. How is London?

• +1
Hilarious how random girls id meet with from bumble on different countries while i was on holiday wish me a happy bday (theyre on none of my private stories) while the niggas on my private snap story are 50-50

Anyway i celebrated with my cousins and family God bless better than getting blackout with fake ass people last year
tbh its in some way pathetic to post on social medias that today is you birthday
ESPECIALLY WHEN PERSON POST A KEEP CALM ITS MY BIRTHDAY :lul::feelskek:

The real one will wish you without seeing it on social medias

• +1

realest niggas in your life wont even know what your birthday is, because that information is fodder :lul:

• +1
I remember that thread from I think a week ago where people mistakenly thought your birthday was a different day, happy late birthday now. How is London?
Its good bro and yeah jfl

• Love it
Reactions: psychomandible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back