My beautiful history with Primasplit

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
@Primalsplit

When he first met me, i was crying over my old oneitis and he suggested i start meeting other girls.

Then i started meeting other girls and he thought i was making an improvement.

But eventually it turned out the other girls were much much more evil than my old oneitis.

So after all i this time, i just went back to crying over my old oneitis again.

Literally just a big, pointless circle: cry over a girl because you fucked up with her->meet other girls->cry harder about the old girl because she was nicer than the other ones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Darkeningstar, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 3 others
Yeah. I didn't know how useless you could be back then.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico, Darkeningstar, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
@Apparition low iq monke. muh other girls wear mean. throw your emotions out the window because women dont care

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition
Yeah. I didn't know how useless you could be back then.
im not useless. the girls after my old oneitis were much more vicious. my "new" oneitis probably carries a knife with her

• Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit
. throw your emotions out the window because women dont care
cope. my old oneitis did care and she was willing to talk things out with me at least :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and iloveboobs
@Primalsplit

When he first met me, i was crying over my old oneitis and he suggested i start meeting other girls.

Then i started meeting other girls and he thought i was making an improvement.

But eventually it turned out the other girls were much much more evil than my old oneitis.

So after all i this time, i just went back to crying over my old oneitis again.

Literally just a big, pointless circle: cry over a girl because you fucked up with her->meet other girls->cry harder about the old girl because she was nicer than the other ones
You need a friend to punch you. I sort of can understand some of @Primalsplit 's points now lol. It's for your own good not to be so weak and retarded. I've been mentally disabled many times too but oh well. It can get better!

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Apparition and iloveboobs
  • JFL
  • So Sad
im sorry son. you have been diagnosed with Oneitis Copium. its a hell of a thing
no, she showed concern for me when she felt i had a problem. she was a good woman

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
It's for your own good not to be so weak and retarde
not being weak wont change anything because its over and it ended long time ago

no, she showed concern for me when she felt i had a problem. she was a good woman
nigga you have been on the forum soon for a year and you cope daily that oh muh oneitis.move on nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
nigga you have been on the forum soon for a year and you cope daily that oh muh oneitis.move on nigga
if i didnt ghost her i wouldnt have met the other whore and wouldnt even be here rn :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
if i didnt ghost her i wouldnt have met the other whore and wouldnt even be here rn :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
nigga i have seen your face. mogs 97% of the forum. also very high iq and phd and all that. yet you still whine here. nigga accrpt there will never be women that care for your emotions and go out there and slay

A story of a great friendship

• JFL
not being weak wont change anything because its over and it ended long time ago
You can't imagine the situation in which you're in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition and Primalsplit
You need a friend to punch you. I sort of can understand some of @Primalsplit 's points now lol. It's for your own good not to be so weak and retarded. I've been mentally disabled many times too but oh well. It can get better!
Honestly, I've learned from this guy that not everyone can be saved. Maybe some guys are just meant to be punching bags or something. :blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Apparition
A story of a great friendship
a story of lots of abuse and bad judgements. he was so delusional he thought my oneitis was some low self esteem feminist when in reality she has more confidence and ego than barrett and maher combined

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Darkeningstar
You can't imagine the situation in which you're in.
being strong or weak dont matter anyway, life is gonna be the same regardless