my beauty theory

beautyiswhatwedesir

beautyiswhatwedesir

Iron
i have a theory that if you are MTN or more you can actually look good and be accepted

Psl and Appeal matters. But if your genetics is MTN maximum and you can acsend further
literally stop looking for PSL and begun looking for appeal

if you testmaxxed and you coulsnt ascend further
just grow a Light beard and medium hair

high fucking appeal, pro if you had thick eyebrows
long eyelashes or colored hair/eyes
even you can dye ur hair or get contacts

if you are high LTN and below
it never begun for you.

Attachments

• IMG_9219.jpeg
    IMG_9219.jpeg
    614.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8613.jpeg
    IMG_8613.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MogEater and AryanChadification
Guy in the second picture has a huge neck, take that away and he will look average.

What many of you don't realize is most models have an 18 inch neck, while most guys on average have a 14 inch neck, that size makes a huge difference. Even if your face is not good looking, growing the neck helps a lot, as you can see on Alex Leonidas (the guy who popularized neck training):

It won't turn you into a Chad but you'll look a lot better, I fill out my large shirts around the neck area now and my neck is just 15.5 inches, but it used to be 14.5 inches. My plan is to get to 18 inches (or more if possible)

• +1
Reactions: beautyiswhatwedesir
Hypothesis not a Theory !!

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
not hypothesising literally look at MTN reels they have piercings and stuff and women bark for them And dont say “online foids” i literally know MTN who fucks everyday

Guy in the second picture has a huge neck, take that away and he will look average.

What many of you don't realize is most models have an 18 inch neck, while most guys on average have a 14 inch neck, that size makes a huge difference. Even if your face is not good looking, growing the neck helps a lot, as you can see on Alex Leonidas (the guy who popularized neck training):

It won't turn you into a Chad but you'll look a lot better, I fill out my large shirts around the neck area now and my neck is just 15.5 inches, but it used to be 14.5 inches. My plan is to get to 18 inches (or more if possible)

keep maxxing untill you cant maxx further and it will begin for you that means every single thing ahoht ur body
hair, neck, face, frame everything matters