wsada

wsada

Cristiano Ronaldo.
Did he think I wouldn't notice??

Worst fucking betrayal ever

Even worse manipulator than light yagami type shit

I'm too pussy to do something about it

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
Slice his throat dont get cucked

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thebeast0503, Darkeningstar, Clqs and 3 others
bro changed his pfp wtf

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
What color was he

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, qazw, piec and 4 others

Police?

• +1
Reactions: wsada
having no territory instinct or possessiveness is low T, if someone took even 1 dollar from me there'd be problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebeast0503, Imretarded? and wsada
having no territory instinct or possessiveness is low T, if someone took even 1 dollar from me there'd be problems
It's because we're childhood friends known him and his family my whole life we r like brothers this shit tough mayn :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Imretarded? and DarkTriadBeliever
How did he steal it he stole credit cards?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and wsada
You should tell ronaldo he might help you out

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Guiltyfeelings, EdgyFashionist, piec and 1 other person
One of my friend stole my iPad
Been there

• So Sad
  • JFL
It's because we're childhood friends known him and his family my whole life we r like brothers this shit tough mayn :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Kill him in minecraft you weak faggot

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Guiltyfeelings and wsada
fuck that childhood shit, if they steal fight them

Jfl at me saying this, since as a kid I was the one who stole toy cars from other kids houses

• JFL
No,cash when he hangs out at my house
@Darkeningstar OP's friend ransacks his house every time he comes over and OP does nothing.

OP, invite him over again, then bust his fucking knees open with a rock.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gigell, wsada and Darkeningstar
@Darkeningstar OP's friend ransacks his house every time he comes over and OP does nothing.

Hilarious ngl

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and Imretarded?
What the fuck

Honestly ur retarded if u dont do something about it
All I thought about doing is never letting him come over and not trusting him with shit

I have no friends okay 😡😡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and Darkeningstar

I might ngl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
All I thought about doing is never letting him come over and not trusting him with shit

I have no friends okay 😡😡
Bro did he steal 2000 rupees or something? Cuz if i was you and he stole 2000 dollars not rupees i would go to prison for doing you know what i mean

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, wsada and Imretarded?

Worse than how they treated Ronaldo at United. Do an interview and make it public.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek, Imretarded? and wsada
I hope OP wakes tf up and realizes his 'friend' is exploiting him hard
I do bro
Revenge is best served cold. Make sure no evidence is left behind. In call of duty black ops zombies:feelshah:
:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
Bro did he steal 2000 rupees or something? Cuz if i was you and he stole 2000 dollars not rupees i would go to prison for doing you know what i mean
Dollars

Like mom's purse had 500 dollars instead of taking a little or smth he just emptied it out wtf mayn
Worse than how they treated Ronaldo at United. Do an interview and make it public.
Gonna write a paragraph on Instagram about it

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
I do bro

Dollars

Like mom's purse had 500 dollars instead of taking a little or smth he just emptied it out wtf mayn

Wish you well. Destroy that asshole

• Love it
I do bro

Dollars

Make sure you get your money back. plus 50%

make sure he feels the pain

plan this shit out

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and wsada
Thx a lot guys I love y'all truly

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
I do bro

Dollars

Bro you are retarded, he stole 500/2000 dollars and you are too scared to do something?

Are you, wait, are you, are you ARE YOU are you ARE YOU fucking retarded? Are you serious? No, no nononon aer you fucking serious? I'm seirous bro, tell me ur joking. Are u serious?

He stole a good amount of money and you're not doing anything about it?

If so, you deserve all the bad stuff coming to you if you're not fucking doing anything about him stealing money from your moms purse this shit is fucked up ur extremely high inhib and a coward what the fuck

• So Sad
  • JFL
Bro you are retarded, he stole 500/2000 dollars and you are too scared to do something?

Are you, wait, are you, are you ARE YOU are you ARE YOU fucking retarded? Are you serious? No, no nononon aer you fucking serious? I'm seirous bro, tell me ur joking. Are u serious?

He stole a good amount of money and you're not doing anything about it?

If so, you deserve all the bad stuff coming to you if you're not fucking doing anything about him stealing money from your moms purse this shit is fucked up ur extremely high inhib and a coward what the fuck
I'm diagnosed autist don't blame me for being literally retarded😡😡😡

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
JFL, Kill that dalit lil bro, Call the police.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and wsada
Sorry to hear that brocel.
You gotta do something about it though

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and asdvek
If you not gonna do something about it, then you should just rope. There is not a single self respecting bone in your body and procreation with your subhuman genes will not further advance the human race in any way shape or form. Natural selection will finish you of sooner rather than later so just accelerate the process and be useful for once.

PS Donate all your organs so you can give back to your mother for raising a worthless son.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Nick.Harte
If you not gonna do something about it, then you should just rope. There is not a single self respecting bone in your body and procreation with your subhuman genes will not further advance the human race in any way shape or form. Natural selection will finish you of sooner rather than later so just accelerate the process and be useful for once.

PS Donate all your organs so you can give back to your mother for raising a worthless son.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
He definitely needs to confront that guy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and AverageCurryEnjoyer

Thanks for the advice!!

I'll do my best

I hate abused dog syndrome