My best friends a red pill gymcel

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

At the mercy of God, Jesus Christ
Me and my 2 best friends were just texting about setting up a 3 man and he says he’d rather not go and we argue about it for about 10 minutes on how he went from being a prettyboy who almost secured a Aryan htb (he got played) to saying this is what we should be focusing on..

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1690867559.mov
    4.7 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Sprinkles and Deleted member 31445
I used know a guy who was like 5’3, subhuman looking. this nigga was the definition of a gymcel, he would always be posting his physique on intsa. Like fuck, no bitch cares if you’re built like cbum’s dwarf cousin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quaalxdes, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 30679
Good, less competition for you. Sprinkle him a little of bluepill and that's it.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Nick.Harte and Sprinkles
Did he shave his hair and grow a beard too?

Did he shave his hair and grow a beard too?
No he’s going down that path he knows his hairs too important but hes gymcelling now loves Baki and shit

• JFL
Reactions: quaalxdes, Nick.Harte and Sprinkles
Good, less competition for you. Sprinkle him a little of bluepill and that's it.
He’s also bluepilled to the core in a bad way he thinks being friendzoned is just being friends with girls and it’s fine it’s bad really bad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and Deleted member 30679
Me and my 2 best friends were just texting about setting up a 3 man and he says he’d rather not go and we argue about it for about 10 minutes on how he went from being a prettyboy who almost secured a Aryan htb (he got played) to saying this is what we should be focusing on..
He should shoot himself with a bb gun up his nose.

Srs though the gymcel coper, especially with the arc of female related emotional pain, is a well established thing.

What I have noticed a lot over the last 2 years, in the UK, Australia, USA, turkey, Spain is the low value guy coping with MMA rather than gym. I get it in a way, being mmacel is way more useful than being a gymcel, but also it's a hell of a shock to system when u walk into the mma gym and 90% of people are 2 out of short, small frame, ugly, ethnic, poor.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and NateJacobs
I used know a guy who was like 5’3, subhuman looking. this nigga was the definition of a gymcel, he would always be posting his physique on intsa. Like fuck, no bitch cares if you’re built like cbum’s dwarf cousin.
Gotta cope somehow .

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium