My betting is going crazy rn

finn899

finn899

Peace out
Just made 200 today,can’t believe I went from 80 to 525 in under 2 weeks and less then 3 hours of betting,the more I have the faster I climb too,I seriously think I will have 10-15k by December,im just soo smart at it it’s insane,.such a fun side hustle rn,ufc on tommorow legit soo much money to be made

Attachments

• 8A85C4E2-E229-41B9-8322-E1E312D151FC.png
    8A85C4E2-E229-41B9-8322-E1E312D151FC.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: ss07
Why don't you arbitrage / matched betting? Gambling is for degenerates.

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
Why don't you arbitrage / matched betting? Gambling is for degenerates.
gambling for fun is not for degenerates i just bet on sports like tennis and boxing that i watch for fun anyways,arbitrage is a meme and NEVER WORKS and even if you do,sites ban you bc its very traceable your a retard,nobody has ever made money in recent times 'arbitrage' its all about being high iq

gambling for fun is not for degenerates i just bet on sports like tennis and boxing that i watch for fun anyways,arbitrage is a meme and NEVER WORKS and even if you do,sites ban you bc its very traceable your a retard,nobody has ever made money in recent times 'arbitrage' its all about being high iq
u got lucky and u will lose it all. Get out while you still can. Even if you have an edge, odds are priced in by bookies so in the long term it's EV-.

• +1
Reactions: aids
Just made 200 today,can’t believe I went from 80 to 525 in under 2 weeks and less then 3 hours of betting,the more I have the faster I climb too,I seriously think I will have 10-15k by December,im just soo smart at it it’s insane,.such a fun side hustle rn,ufc on tommorow legit soo much money to be made
Wait are the dude who got too plasty and genio ?