MY BIGGEST DREAM, BEING RETARDED GIGACHAD ASPIE

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I want to be that outsider, retarded aspie but with at least 7psl face. I want foids aproach me, trying to help me socialize, texting me etc. I would reject most of them and ltr the biggest stacy in the school. All dudes would be like ''How the fuck this nerd got this bitch''. I would steel that beach from this stausmaxed low inhib normies, i hate them so much. That's waht i want, that's how i want to my life look like but i will never get this, it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Mansnob and Deleted member 2426
I would prefer being a chad with nornam mental health and social skills

I would prefer being a chad with nornam mental health and social skills
i don't. I hate people with good social skills and who go out, have good status and social life etc. I don't want to be like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Mansnob
it's over, rope.

same brother, same

I had a dream like that. in my dream i was a Aspie GigaChad who fucked my babysitter. it was a good dream, i was happy in my dream.

When i woke up and realized that it was only a mere dream i snapped. i full of rage started to headbutt the wall. i headbutted until my parents came in my room and saw me covered in blood from headbutting. afterwards i was taken to the hospital(because i cracked my head from headbutting) in hospital i hoped i could at least do something with the nurses but nothing came out of it.

:feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo:

• JFL
Reactions: MajinBuu and Mansnob
I want to be that outsider, retarded aspie but with at least 7psl face. I want foids aproach me, trying to help me socialize, texting me etc. I would reject most of them and ltr the biggest stacy in the school. All dudes would be like ''How the fuck this nerd got this bitch''. I would steel that beach from this stausmaxed low inhib normies, i hate them so much. That's waht i want, that's how i want to my life look like but i will never get this, it's over
Rope time

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
I had a dream like that. in my dream i was a Aspie GigaChad who fucked my babysitter. it was a good dream, i was happy in my dream.

When i woke up and realized that it was only a mere dream i snapped. i full of rage started to headbutt the wall. i headbutted until my parents came in my room and saw me covered in blood from headbutting. afterwards i was taken to the hospital(because i cracked my head from headbutting) in hospital i hoped i could at least do something with the nurses but nothing came out of it.

:feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo:
did they take you to a mental hospital

Get hit by a speeding train exactly in your face. Not only will you wake up chad, you'll lose all your social skills too

I want to be an edgy antisocial gigachad who breaks hearts every single day

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
My mom caught me cutting and posting suicidal shit and I wish she took me to a mental facility. They could've helped me while I was younger and still experiencing high school.

My mom caught me cutting and posting suicidal shit and I wish she took me to a mental facility. They could've helped me while I was younger and still experiencing high school.
no they couldn't. No mental facility for your face
same brother, same
rope' it's the only thing we have then