My biggest falio

übermog

übermog

Bronze
i just talked to four girls, because of the sun i have to squint all the time, it makes me look so fucking disgusting, like i have to close my eyes when i want to look somebody in the eyes bc its to bright for me, i just realized that this is my biggest flaw, it makes me actualy subhuman

i just talked to four girls, because of the sun i have to squint all the time, it makes me look so fucking disgusting, like i have to close my eyes when i want to look somebody in the eyes bc its to bright for me, i just realized that this is my biggest flaw, it makes me actualy subhuman
Wtf bro, squinting is normal, in fact lots of people do it. Ian somerhalder and alessandro delissola do it all the time

Wtf bro, squinting is normal, in fact lots of people do it. Ian somerhalder and alessandro delissola do it all the time
as long you dont look like a autistic mf while you squint, its fine. Also sungaze to gain resistance against the sun

as long you dont look like a autistic mf while you squint, its fine. Also sungaze to gain resistance against the sun
Become a cataractcel theory:soy:

but its so extreme for me i am actually completely closing my eyes i cant see, so im basically talking to them while blind it looks so disgusting

but its so extreme for me i am actually completely closing my eyes i cant see, so im basically talking to them while blind it looks so disgusting
So gain resistance against the sun to make sure you dont look autistic

whats that
Staring at the sun. It could be dangerous if you do it for longs times, if you wanna start doing just search it up. Also start with sunglasses, then work you way out to no sunglasses. 3sets of 2 minutes each 2 days, also sungaze lighten your eyes

whats that
It is super dangerous and you ARE GOING TO worsen your vision

There is no protection against strong light, just as there is no protection against fire

You simply can't "BUILD UP" tolerance

If you could why do you think we have literal reflex to close eyes when looking at bright light?

Do not listen to autistic retard giving you advice

Edit: natural protection

Staring at the sun. It could be dangerous if you do it for longs times, if you wanna start doing just search it up. Also start with sunglasses, then work you way out to no sunglasses. 3sets of 2 minutes each 2 days, also sungaze lighten your eyes
Stupid and damgerous, do not give any advice ever since you probably are super low iq if you think this is good advice

Your ugly face is the problem not you squinting

thx bby

• +1
Reactions: marchesi
It is super dangerous and you ARE GOING TO worsen your vision

There is no protection against strong light, just as there is no protection against fire

You simply can't "BUILD UP" tolerance

If you could why do you think we have literal reflex to close eyes when looking at bright light?

Do not listen to autistic retard giving you advice

Edit: natural protection
i came up with this myself already, its working, i close my eyes and use a light cloth in front of my eyes, looking directly into the sun will make you blind

Stupid and damgerous, do not give any advice ever since you probably are super low iq if you think this is good advice
If thats what you think, im sungazing for months now and my vision is better and not worse

i came up with this myself already, its working, i close my eyes and use a light cloth in front of my eyes, looking directly into the sun will make you blind
You can get some adaptation to light in room or so, but when sun is hiting your face, you will squint

+ Your vision might have get better, but only in the case if you spent your whole childhood sitting at the computer in dark room, otherwise it is most likely placebo

Your ugly face is the problem not you squinting
my face is almost perfect except inflammational acne and some minor flaws nobody notices thatll go away after puberty once im fully developed

If thats what you think, im sungazing for months now and my vision is better and not worse

That explain things, you are a kid that used to sit on pc a lot, then decided to come to see the sun and your vision got better

• +1
Reactions: marchesi