My biggest fantasy is being a clueless nigger in the mountains

B

Bashan

Had enough
I have to be a nigger in that example otherwise it's not vivid enough. I just want to live in the mountains with my tribe. I want us to have dogs and a small amount of women. I will hunt meat with my dogs, brothers and cousins. One of us would be really good, the other is a jester, another is apathetic and would lay his hand on any type of meat. There would be variety. We will only care for laughs and our next meal.

We will watch nature and get excited by everything. We will grow tall and strong because we are good hunters and we will fuck big african booty. No work, no school, no philosophy, no real systems, no knowledge, cut off completely. Happy, content. There are no worries. You sometimes get injured but everybody is laughing at your ass! hahaha! he failed! I will die at age 37 because I went too deep into other territory and will be eaten alive by who knows what. Blessed life.

Instead I'm here. Future, future, future. All day is the future. What will be, who will be, how it will be. Intrusive thoughts, too low IQ to figure out how to end the mental gymnastics I'm doing in my head. I roll, and roll, and roll. I can't stop.

group-of-happy-african-children-east-africa.jpg

Look at them. Zero Intrusive thoughts and known paradoxes. There's nothing more into it. It's all natural.

#joker from “What doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger”

Meanwhile this is me. The privileged western. Thank god I don't live in Africa man! what a relief! I'm so glad to be alive, I really am lucky man. I could've been born a clueless child in africa just smiling all day for no reason, hehe the sky is funny today. Thank god I swallow supplements, smoke weed, drink, just being misreable knowing that it's not even the highest point. There's much more suffering coming my way. Much more. More than I would like to admit or think about. But thank god I could've been born in africa. Even getting eaten by an eagle is a better faith.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26092, Deleted member 21661, Trilogy and 9 others
@Latebloomer10 @cloUder @Vermilioncore @Yliaster @BrahminBoss

A few weeks ago, someone posted a video of a south american or pacific tribe performing a ritual. The girls were literally fighting each other to determine who wins the most attractive men. They were all dancing around a select few men, while all other men were watching like cucks.

And if the tribe doesn't like you, then they will probably just torture and kill you. With other words, life of a chad is great no matter the circumstances and life of someone with bad genetics is always torture.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
A few weeks ago, someone posted a video of a south american or pacific tribe performing a ritual. The girls were literally fighting each other to determine who wins the most attractive men. They were all dancing around a select few men, while all other men were watching like cucks.

And if the tribe doesn't like you, then they will probably just torture and kill you. With other words, life of a chad is great no matter the circumstances and life of someone with bad genetics is always torture.
Classical westerner being nihilistic. I hate you all. Can't you fucking lie to me? let me live in my fantasy.

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath

same shit

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
I'm a literal mountain nigger, AMA.

• JFL

same shit
War is too stressful. I prefer my example. They're both better options than my life tho.

I have to be a nigger in that example otherwise it's not vivid enough. I just want to live in the mountains with my tribe. I want us to have dogs and a small amount of women. I will hunt meat with my dogs, brothers and cousins. One of us would be really good, the other is a jester, another is apathetic and would lay his hand on any type of meat. There would be variety. We will only care for laughs and our next meal.

We will watch nature and get excited by everything. We will grow tall and strong because we are good hunters and we will fuck big african booty. No work, no school, no philosophy, no real systems, no knowledge, cut off completely.
Happy, content. There are no worries. You sometimes get injured but everybody is laughing at your ass! hahaha! he failed! I will die at age 37 because I went too deep into other territory and will be eaten alive by who knows what. Blessed life.

Instead I'm here. Future, future, future. All day is the future. What will be, who will be, how it will be. Intrusive thoughts, too low IQ to figure out how to end the mental gymnastics I'm doing in my head. I roll, and roll, and roll. I can't stop.

Look at them. Zero Intrusive thoughts and known paradoxes. There's nothing more into it. It's all natural.

#joker from “What doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger”'t kill you simply makes you stranger”

Meanwhile this is me. The privileged western. Thank god I don't live in Africa man! what a relief! I'm so glad to be alive, I really am lucky man. I could've been born a clueless child in africa just smiling all day for no reason, hehe the sky is funny today. Thank god I swallow supplements, smoke weed, drink, just being misreable knowing that it's not even the highest point. There's much more suffering coming my way. Much more. More than I would like to admit or think about. But thank god I could've been born in africa. Even getting eaten by an eagle is a better faith.
And thinking there are niggers somewhere who live like this Jfl, sounds like a good life, but in an age where you have rockets going to other planets you can’t help but cage at this niggers

• +1
And thinking there are niggers somewhere who live like this Jfl, sounds like a good life, but in an age where you have rockets going to other planets you can’t help but cage at this niggers
I don't cage at them. I envy them. The last humans.

Niggers are free. The closest thing to gorillas. I admire them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, BrendioEEE and Bashan

You can never escape the blackpill

We will watch nature and get excited by everything. We will grow tall and strong because we are good hunters and we will fuck big african booty. No work, no school, no philosophy, no real systems, no knowledge, cut off completely. Happy, content. There are no worries. You sometimes get injured but everybody is laughing at your ass! hahaha! he failed! I will die at age 37 because I went too deep into other territory and will be eaten alive by who knows what. Blessed life.

#joker from “What doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger”'t kill you simply makes you stranger”

I feel you man.
Luckily my Tribe still exists and if I learn their small language dialect I can still join them in the Mountains.

I wish I was some African bush nigger. Low sentience happy life.