My biggest fear

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Having sex with a women and out of the blue she decided to pull out a ruler and measure my cock. My whole ego would be beyond obliterated. I would cut off my dick afterward and become a girl after that

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, CupOfCoffee, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Having sex with a women and out of the blue she decided to pull out a ruler and measure my cock. My whole ego would be beyond obligated. I would cut off my dick afterward and become a girl after that
I would be happy af
But having sex? Imposible

Having sex with a women and out of the blue she decided to pull out a ruler and measure my cock. My whole ego would be beyond obligated. I would cut off my dick afterward and become a girl after that
How small is it?

2inch punisher inbound

sounds like a south park skit

seriously doubt that has ever happened ever tbh

well, you're ethnic so I'm honestly not surprised your cock is so minuscule.

If she did this to me it would be lifefuel

Really tho how can you have below 7 inch bone-pressed it is a death sentence

Really tho how can you have below 7 inch bone-pressed it is a death sentence
The same reason you are not white even tho you pretend to be. You look like a curry as well

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Vitruvian
The same reason you are not white even tho you pretend to be. You look like a curry as well
If something he looks arab, he is nowhere near to be a curry jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Lol I am not pretending to be white I am half arab half greek and I dont look like curry

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Lol I doesnt matter much I am clearly well above average in looks 6 foot and have good frame with 7 inch dick and I always used tofuck white Med girls.Now I dont even care about slaying lol

Lol I doesnt matter much I am clearly well above average in looks 6 foot and have good frame with 7 inch dick and I always used tofuck white Med girls.Now I dont even care about slaying lol
Fuck off