My biggest mistake was posting my face and thinking people would give me advice.

L

Lebgfinal

User
I'm 18 now and I regret most of my internet activity from when I was like 16.
Looking back at it now, I was retarded, but at the same time I don't know what I would've done.
I was depressed for most of year after I realized I was a ugly piece of shit and never had a gf.
Every day I felt like my life was over, I had no friends, nothing to look forward.
I wanted to better my life, so I posted my face on discord because I genuinely wanted my life to be better so I could stop being ugly.
People gave me advice, sometimes the advice was like "yeah ur ugly bro" and stuff like that, most of the time it made me feel worse.
Then I was in a cycle of basically trying to feel better because I felt worthless so I wanted people to give me inspirational advice so I stop being depressed.
Every day I looked at myself in the mirror at school and cried, I wanted all of this to stop.
Being ugly fucked me mentally, but I really wanted to stop being ugly because it made everything in my life feel bad.
Posting my face was a way to somehow get honest advice from people.
I don't know what was wrong with me.
People then used these pics of me I posted because I genuinely wanted to better myself and they used agaisn't me.
Some brazilian guy decided to use my face to make tiktok ragebait. Then after that some mentally ill femcels decided to larp as me again and this is where I am right now.
I was stupid for thinking I would get advice from people by posting my face.
What I learned is that people will literally do nothing to try to ruin your life when there is not any reason.
I don't think I really made much enemies yet people literally did everything to ruin my life.
I had no idea people could've been obsessed with me that much.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, nathan, Doomer and 14 others
I genuinely dont know whats wrong with me. But man I feel life just wants me to fail at this point.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
If I could give advice to anyone. Is that dont think this community is gonna be actually helpful to you.
Everyone wants you to fail.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and aesthetic beauty
If I could give advice to anyone. Is that dont think this community is gonna be actually helpful to you.
Cope, some people here do geniunally want to help you .

Of course their is gonna be a lot of narcies and trolls that want you to fail or rope

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Jason Voorhees, aesthetic beauty and 6 others

Of course their is gonna be a lot of narcies and trolls that want you to fail or rope
People here basically tried to doxx, harass, and ruin my entire digital footprint.
My biggest mistake was thinking this community was helping others.
It's about bullying less fortunate people and sucking the dick of models.
I have made grave mistakes

shutup baby

go cry to yo momma nigga
IMG 0126

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, tymooz, maarda and 3 others
Do you know many users here have given you genuine advice, made softmaxxed morphs of you, etc etc, and you ignored them for years and continued whining like a pitiful baby over your "inceldom"? Do you know how ungrateful you sound?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, rand anon, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
Do you know many users here have given you genuine advice, made softmaxxed morphs of you, etc etc, and you ignored them for years and continued whining like a pitiful baby over your "inceldom"? Do you know how ungrateful you sound?
The only thing I've gotten out of this website is people reposting me on the 4 corners on the internet because they thought it was funny to make fun of a guy like me who was in a situation of despair.
People want me to kill myself.
They told me to shoot myself. That's the useful advice I've gotten.
There nothing to be grateful about my presence on this website.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
The only thing I've gotten out of this website is people reposting me on the 4 corners on the internet because they thought it was funny to make fun of a guy like me who was in a situation of despair.
People want me to kill myself.
They told me to shoot myself. That's the useful advice I've gotten.
There nothing to be grateful about my presence on this website.
There are literally dozens of morphs that have been made for you alongside advice for how to achieve said morph.

You wallow in self-pity and act as if you're the victim and it's everybody else's fault? People tried to help you, you simply ignored them (and you still are now by saying NOBODY has done anything for you) and kept bitching and complaining about being ugly while doing nothing about it and acting as if it was impossible to improve. You are your own worst enemy, literally.

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, tombradylover, rand anon and 7 others
There are literally dozens of morphs that have been made for you alongside advice for how to achieve said morph.

You wallow in self-pity and act as if you're the victim and it's everybody else's fault? People tried to help you, you simply ignored them and kept bitching and complaining about being ugly while doing nothing about it and acting as if it was impossible to improve. You are your own worst enemy, literally.
I ruined my life being here. I've gotten nothing but bullying and humiliation.
If I could turn back time I would simply never create an account on discord and here.

I ruined my life being here. I've gotten nothing but bullying and humiliation.
If I could turn back time I would simply never create an account on discord and here.
Maybe you ruined your life here because of how ungrateful and annoying you were to users who have tried to help you.

Many users here have ascended hard using advice from people here. Do you know what you did after getting advice from others? You didn't apply any of the information given to you by anyone and kept spamposting about how terrible and disastrous your incel life is.

Obviously, over time as you keep whining and whining about how being ugly is destroying your life while doing NOTHING ABOUT IT, users are going to start taking a dislike to you.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Nirvana, nofap and 2 others
Maybe you ruined your life here because of how ungrateful and annoying you were to users who have tried to help you.

Many users here have ascended hard using advice from people here. Do you know what you did after getting advice from others? You didn't apply any of the information given to you by anyone and kept spamposting about how terrible and disastrous your incel life is.

Obviously, over time as you keep whining and whining about how being ugly is destroying your life while doing NOTHING ABOUT IT, users are going to start taking a dislike to you.
Let him vent blud

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
All you had to do was stop eating carbohydrates and you wouldn’t have posted it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, tombradylover, truthhurts and 6 others

I ruined my life because I posted my face.
My life is in the worst situation ever because of people trying to fuck with me.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Iam in love with moose meat

I'm giving him a reality check
Just looksmax bro! Just spend thousands on surgery and stop complaining about your problems cause seeing you sad pisses me off for some reason bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and cromagnon
what carbohydrates have to do with that
Those are what caused the brain damage that led to him exposing his face to an incel infested forum

Just looksmax bro! Just spend thousands on surgery and stop complaining about your problems cause seeing you sad pisses me off for some reason bro!
? When did I ever mention surgery?

Like I said, people gave him advice to softmaxx and LITERALLY made morphs for him to achieve said results because he literally has a good base to ascend with only from softmaxxing.

I never said he should do some extreme shit JFLLL, I just said he could ascend via softmaxxing and thats what many other users have said as well. He's ignored this advice completely, and like I said before, continued to wallow in self-pity and blame everybody else but himself

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Nirvana
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana and moreplatesmoreweigh
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: lifeless
It's your fault for letting this site consume your life.

It's your fault for letting this site consume your life.
Is it my fault that even today people are impersonating me on tiktok for no reason ? What did i do ?

Is it my fault that even today people are impersonating me on tiktok for no reason ? What did i do ?
My nigga, there are trolls on every side of the internet. Who cares?

• +1
People always try to help you, but your mentality is pretty doomed, you don’t even care at this point.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, rand anon, nofap and 1 other person
People always try to help you, but your mentality is pretty doomed, you don’t even care at this point.
I keep failing in every area of my life.
I keep doing stupid shit.
I don't think I'm stupid, but I'm retarded socially.
I did this to myself.

• +1

You wallow in self-pity and act as if you're the victim and it's everybody else's fault? People tried to help you, you simply ignored them (and you still are now by saying NOBODY has done anything for you) and kept bitching and complaining about being ugly while doing nothing about it and acting as if it was impossible to improve. You are your own worst enemy, literally.
And after all this he will stil do nothing but bitch and whine and continue being a bottle pissing incel who ldar all day long crying in self misery

Ive never met a person irl who is so mentally weak and lazy as incels on this site

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, truthhurts, rand anon and 2 others
And after all this he will stil do nothing but bitch and whine and continue being a bottle pissing incel who ldar all day long crying in self misery

Ive never met a person irl who is so mentally weak and lazy as incels on this site
You wouldnt be motivated when people impersonate and actively ruin your life

• +1

Reply to me

• +1
You wouldnt be motivated when people impersonate and actively ruin your life
True
But you need to start getting motivation out of it in someway, and do something instead of doing nothing

• +1

he's an ungrateful little shit that desperately needs a good ass whipping

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, truthhurts and cromagnon
Looking back at it now, I was retarded, but at the same time I don't know what I would've done.
I was depressed for most of year after I realized I was a ugly piece of shit and never had a gf.
Every day I felt like my life was over, I had no friends, nothing to look forward.
I wanted to better my life, so I posted my face on discord because I genuinely wanted my life to be better so I could stop being ugly.
People gave me advice, sometimes the advice was like "yeah ur ugly bro" and stuff like that, most of the time it made me feel worse.
Then I was in a cycle of basically trying to feel better because I felt worthless so I wanted people to give me inspirational advice so I stop being depressed.
Every day I looked at myself in the mirror at school and cried, I wanted all of this to stop.
Being ugly fucked me mentally, but I really wanted to stop being ugly because it made everything in my life feel bad.
People then used these pics of me I posted because I genuinely wanted to better myself and they used agaisn't me.
Some brazilian guy decided to use my face to make tiktok ragebait. Then after that some mentally ill femcels decided to larp as me again and this is where I am right now.
What I learned is that people will literally do nothing to try to ruin your life when there is not any reason.
I don't think I really made much enemies yet people literally did everything to ruin my life.
Blud u have good potential. The morph of you looks good. Kinda shameful that u ain’t using your potential. Many Dalits would burn villages just to be in your shoes:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and tombradylover
literally half the forum has given you advice LOL

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, tombradylover and truthhurts
dont even bother responding to this nigga. Im adding him to my ignore list

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, cromagnon and truthhurts
Not a single word

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

dont waste ur time boyo. Just add him to that ignore list

literally half the forum has given you advice LOL
add him to ur ignore list. We all need to stop giving him attention.

add him to ur ignore list

Add him to ur ignore list. Lets ostracize this fucking pathetic bastard

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

agreed, lets start a movement. #IgnoreLebG

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055 and tombradylover

I’m still hoping one day he can change, cause it’s unironically not over for him.

His biggest falio isn’t some unfixable crazy shit, it’s just looking like a basement dweller which is so easily fixable

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
its not that bad, think abt what james did, nigga ate his own shit on a snap story still out there sumwhere

Users who are viewing this thread

• Luiz Manfrinatti
Back