my blackpill

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
so i found the redpill at mid 15, and i had used it on this girl i had texted and eventually met with varying success

keep in mind i was extremely inexperienced before i met this girl, i literally had not spoke to a girl who wasn’t a friend in all my life. i was a fat ugly truecel before i finally ended up losing weight at 15. so of course, when i first started speaking to her i was a cuck. i thought 30 minutes later replying was “redpill” :lul:

throughout the whole time of me texting her she literally stopped talking to me about 5x, we only met 3 times in the whole 10 month that we texted on and off jfl

eventually after we had met a few times i could tell i was far from her ideal even tho she found me attractive enough to kiss she “wasn’t ready” to fuck

anyway one day she just suddenly turns cold, she used to do this thing where she stopped sending me selfies of herself and reply with blunt replies, i chase like a cuck then i realise she gets some 21 year old gymcel after dumping me. she does stuff with him but not me, in the matter of a few months, seems awfully quick to suddenly turn “ready” :forcedsmile: :lul:

that’s when i realised girls leave the relationship mentally before physically leaving. i realised that women are ruthless and cutthroat when it comes to dating, they are simply in it for themselves and will go to any lengths to destroy your feelings

then she gets a boyfriend that she dumped me for, she literally said she knew him for a few days before stopping talking to me. i asked her a few weeks later why she left and was it because i cared too much, she practically said he’s it’s because i liked her too much

that was when i realised they don’t care about you. they care how you make them feel

but we live and we learn, a few months after this i had a girl come to my house (fucked up v loss) then a year later or a bit less i lost my v, then i got a gf and then i gained enough confidence to fuck around behind her back instead of being the one that was hurt

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: paranakee, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6785 and 3 others
I am telling you the first blackpill I ever experienced was seeing a girl like a dude they act WAY differently its a whole other world you just know it.
Relates to my cringe story when I was bluepilled I might write it out some time but just recalling it makes me fucking cringe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kebabcoper, paranakee, audreyen and 5 others
Dn rd obhai mogd

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I am telling you the first blackpill I ever experienced was seeing a girl like a dude they act WAY differently its a whole other world you just know it.
Relates to my cringe story when I was bluepilled I might write it out some time but just recalling it makes me fucking cringe
the first time i got a real validation boost i couldn’t even believe it was real, a girl even said in school she wouldn’t mind slapping me and then i had transformed to a guy where a girl actually liked me enough to beg me for my attention and loyalty.

it truly is a different universe, i can’t imagine how good a chads life is.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, thickdickdaddy27, brainded and 3 others
Write it out bro. If it happened when you were bluepilled it doesnt matter anymore cause you’re blackpilled now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6095 and 1 other person
the first time i got a real validation boost i couldn’t even believe it was real, a girl even said in school she wouldn’t mind slapping me and then i had transformed to a guy where a girl actually liked me enough to beg me for my attention and loyalty.

it truly is a different universe, i can’t imagine how good a chads life is.
Confidence comes from the outside tbh how you are treated and percieved.
Incel tier people aren't incel tier in looks because they lack confidence, they lack confidence because they are incel tier in looks.
Same think with the highschool jock.
He wasn't the jock because he was confident, he was confident because he was the jock

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, brainded and turkproducer
Write it out bro. If it happened when you were bluepilled it doesnt matter anymore cause you’re blackpilled now.
I might actually when I have time its fucking brutal
Ill tag u if I do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
my first blackpill is when this persian girl i was freinds with rejected me and went out with a tall white guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, turkproducer and SubhumanCurrycel
I want to love someone bro but these bitches make it impossible to trust them

and now I lowkey want to break them and hurt them for what they do to us and how they view us even though I know it’s toxic and doesn’t feel right

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 6723, turkproducer and 1 other person
I want to love someone bro but these bitches make it impossible to trust them

and now I lowkey want to break them and hurt them for what they do to us and how they view us even though I know it’s toxic and doesn’t feel right
i still haven’t came to terms with the fact they don’t love you, even as a chad or high smv male they don’t love you.

it feels so wrong to think this when they do their trickery, you could be laying in bed just cuddling with them and that oxytoxin makes you feel as if you’re truly in love, but it’s all a lie especially in this day and age

if brad pitt gets cucked we’ll get cucked 10x quicker

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, audreyen, Deleted member 9837 and 2 others
my first blackpill is when this persian girl i was freinds with rejected me and went out with a tall white guy
lol i literally don’t do friends with girls anymore fuck that

how good looking was he, does she sell out to white men all the time rejecting ethnics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
i still haven’t came to terms with the fact they don’t love you, even as a chad or high smv male they don’t love you.

it feels so wrong to think this when they do their trickery, you could be laying in bed just cuddling with them and that oxytoxin makes you feel as if you’re truly in love, but it’s all a lie especially in this day and age

bluepilled love doesn't exist
A women can only truly love her children

lol i literally don’t do friends with girls anymore fuck that

how good looking was he, does she sell out to white men all the time rejecting ethnics?
He was psl 4.5 but was 6ft and was my freind, after I asked her out he used that as way to talk to her cos he was aspie as fuck, I dont why I never tried beating the shit out of him, they fucked a couple days later. She rejected heaps of ethnic despite her telling all her curry orbiters that
she likes curry land movies jfl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Cope pairbonding exists between mammals.
True love = her biological programmed to bond to you in affection of your genetic/physical fitness along with your ability to produce viable offspring.

Only true love can be born through looks.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6723
How about a virgin. Virgins can love, as long as you are their first love exists.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and turkproducer
How about a virgin. Virgins can love, as long as you are their first love exists.
did u see what happened to brendio got cucked by MUH VIRGIN cope. a roasite is a roastie regardless of her cock count

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
He was psl 4.5 but was 6ft and was my freind, after I asked her out he used that as way to talk to her cos he was aspie as fuck, I dont why I never tried beating the shit out of him, they fucked a couple days later. She rejected heaps of ethnic despite her telling all her curry orbiters that
she likes curry land movies jfl
i’ve noticed persian women are self hating and sell themselves out to white men a lot.

did u see what happened to brendio got cucked by MUH VIRGIN cope. a roasite is a roastie regardless of her cock count
what happened? i had a virgin ltr and she was loyal and loving until i kept cheating and being toxic etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 9837
She was bpd and very mentally ill also probably lying about being a Virgin

plus brendio is a huge simp and was definitely beta and autistic

• +1
Maybe in the honeymoon phase of the relationship. But as time passes by those feelings fade.

Humans have a tendency to not be content with what they have and long for something better. Women can choose a platitude of men in the current climate, which combinned with their biological tendency to monkey branch, and their inexperience in the SMV (pump and dump). They will explore those options and eventually become jaded to intimacy.

This is the general case however, there are exceptions, I think we've all seen cases irl. But I think they are rare especially if the girl goes to college where she has easy access to many good looking men.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6723
what happened? i had a virgin ltr and she was loyal and loving until i kept cheating and being toxic etc
Depends there was this white girl that lost her virginity to some drug dealer for free weed lol

• JFL
I've read stories that virgins can love. Cheating while in love of course exists. Plus physical attraction matters too even with a virgin. Virgins can love but that doesnt mean she will love you, they just have the ability. Plus when I say virgin I mean absolute virgin, like no romantic kissing/handholding/any type of sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
Depends there was this white girl that lost her virginity to some drug dealer for free weed lol
was he good looking jfl how much weed did she get

that’s just sad. how could i ever have a wife when there’s girls that do way worse shit than this

Yeah literally what i think, even johnny depp and will smith get cucked even they are statusmaxxed hard. I will embrace if i being cucked, and i just look forward.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 9837
Yeah literally what i think, even johnny depp and will smith get cucked even they are statusmaxxed hard. I will embrace if i being cucked, and i just look forward.
yeah obv i’m not gonna embrace it, i will hate my life the day it happens to me. but i’ve kinda accepted that most women will eventually leave or cheat on me

• So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper