My blackpilled landlord gave me the most suicidefuel ever

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
So, she's like 53 and we get along, stopped by and had a few drinks. Ended up talking about dating and relationships. JUST LOL @ MUH WALL COPERS BTW. She STILL gets young Chads to fuck her, oh and these are high status men (docs, lawyers, med students, etc) she's slept with hundreds of men, she was hot when she was young, too.

Anyways, we started talking about my ex and she flat out told me she was out of my league and I shouldn't have been shocked when she cheated (a couple were ex models, one was ex Calvin Klein). She said she was NEVER attracted to me, but only stayed because I was a beta provider. She said the only way I'll EVER have a woman head over heels attracted to me is if I settle with some 400 lb landwhale, literally said ALL of this shit. And the fucked up thing? She's right. The average to above fucks Chad and gets ugly cucks like you and I to be beta providers. Simple and effective mating strategy.

I'm numb tbh. I already knew all of this, though hearing it from an old foid still hurts.

@itsoverbuddyboyo

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: disillusioned, dodt, AspiringChad and 7 others
Good day gentlemen I hate women

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 1560, SikKunt and 6 others
jfl at ur bs

go sleep, calvin gayn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Kill her

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and nattycel
why? She's blackpilled and based. Even told me my jaw is weak and cutting out dairy ans sodium is cope to un-bloat my face because of mt genetically inferior face.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
JFL @ this larp, no girl would ever virtue signal any of this to a guy

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, tall skulled femoid, SikKunt and 4 others
does she browse this forum?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and nausea
One more year of coping

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and nausea
So, she's like 53 and we get along, stopped by and had a few drinks. Ended up talking about dating and relationships. JUST LOL @ MUH WALL COPERS BTW. She STILL gets young Chads to fuck her, oh and these are high status men (docs, lawyers, med students, etc) she's slept with hundreds of men, she was hot when she was young, too.

Anyways, we started talking about my ex and she flat out told me she was out of my league and I shouldn't have been shocked when she cheated (a couple were ex models, one was ex Calvin Klein). She said she was NEVER attracted to me, but only stayed because I was a beta provider. She said the only way I'll EVER have a woman head over heels attracted to me is if I settle with some 400 lb landwhale, literally said ALL of this shit. And the fucked up thing? She's right. The average to above fucks Chad and gets ugly cucks like you and I to be beta providers. Simple and effective mating strategy.

I'm numb tbh. I already knew all of this, though hearing it from an old foid still hurts.

@itsoverbuddyboyo

I don't believe this story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
smells larp

but the world is so fucked up that it can be true too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, AspiringChad, SikKunt and 6 others

@itsoverbuddyboyo
jfl @ having foid friends. every time i interact with those fiends they're disinterested or make fun of me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt and Krezo
jfl @ having foid friends. every time i interact with those fiends they're disinterested or make fun of me
Yeah foids do not make good friends. I made that mistake in the past. Nietzsche said that when a male and female become friends the male will always fall in love. I did fall in love with her and of course she rejected me jfl.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AspiringChad, Balkancel, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
Was your relationship with your ex sexless?

(a couple were ex models, one was ex Calvin Klein)

:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: nausea

@itsoverbuddyboyo
Tldr?

Yeah foids do not make good friends. I made that mistake in the past. Nietzsche said that when a male and female become friends the male will always fall in love. I did fall in love with her and of course she rejected me jfl.
Low t

i hate women

She really said this? Send me a picture of your face. I'm curious.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Most women are the true evil.