My blackpilling moment

Voice

Voice

Iron
2 years ago I was staying at this backpackers hotel for the night. I had been watching red pill guys on overcome social anxiety and shit so I attempted to talk to everyone there. hit up a conversation with this 7/10 girl, she then looked at me like she was angry and gave me cold body language and one word answers. I assumed maybe she just didn’t want to talk to anyone, everyone gets in those moods right? Anyway 3-4 minutes later a tall white guy with wide frame and good face walks in and they introduce themselves. I was confused cos I’d been watching the red pill guys and everything I did was right 🤣 but I didn’t account for being 5’7, ethnic(Arab) and recessed jaw which I’m getting surgery for next year. Over for me smh

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Darkeningstar and nathan
2 years ago I was staying at this backpackers hotel for the night. I had been watching red pill guys on overcome social anxiety and shit so I attempted to talk to everyone there. hit up a conversation with this 7/10 girl, she then looked at me like she was angry and gave me cold body language and one word answers. I assumed maybe she just didn’t want to talk to anyone, everyone gets in those moods right? Anyway 3-4 minutes later a tall white guy with wide frame and good face walks in and they introduce themselves. I was confused cos I’d been watching the red pill guys and everything I did was right 🤣 but I didn’t account for being 5’7, ethnic(Arab) and recessed jaw which I’m getting surgery for next year. Over for me smh
How much your cortisol went up

How much your cortisol went up
It wasn’t my cortisol tbh it was my confusion that went up. Because in my head I was like I dress good, I’m gym maxxed, even if they aren’t attracted to me why am I getting creep treatment ?

• +1
Reactions: twojei and Darkeningstar
It wasn’t my cortisol tbh it was my confusion that went up. Because in my head I was like I dress good, I’m gym maxxed, even if they aren’t attracted to me why am I getting creep treatment ?
You hadn't rationalised it before, strange that it only happened to you then.

Are u a dark skinned Arab? If so over