My Bleachmaxxing has been very successful

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Everyone here told me love yourself, dont hate your race. Fellow shitskins told me my shitskin is more appealing, brooo…

But as I get whiter everyday I literally feel more and more superior. My erection grows stronger and my desire to kill dalits expands.

All Im doing is my antioxidant stack, tretinoin 0.1, hydroquinone 6%. I’ll make a thread on this routine soon. Of course bundled with rotting inside, this has been super effective. My shitskin is literally peeling off my face daily as a result of tretinoin. Revealing my true color, that is, white.

Pretty soon I’ll go beyond my genetic cap and become pale, and then I’ll finally become a dark prince. Shiva and Satan are watching me, blessing me with their infernal magics and turning me white as snow…

5ed6e2cbf96d0732da74a25218403d40

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, distance decay, roping3264 and 5 others
Least self hating shitskin on .org

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212, scrunchables, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
For realz.

.org is brown people bullying brown people for being brown. Like the Ku Klux Klan, but brown.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, mayo mogger, the BULL and 2 others
Once a nigger always a nigger

Gl my fellow Dravidian brother :feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
White skin will make wider noses seem that much more apparent. If youre truly palemaxxing then alar base rhino will help a lot.

• +1
For realz.

.org is brown people bullying brown people for being brown. Like the Ku Klux Klan, but brown.
Look at the thread I posted in my OP. People were telling me I didnt need to bleach and that I should practice self love

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and IAMNOTANINCEL
what's the problem with self hatred if your current state is unloveable and objectively inferior to what you could achieve beyond it?
if you are a shitskin, you look like shit, if you look like shit how can you NOT hate yourself?

• +1
Gl bro
Are u going for a light tan or pale white look?

• +1
Gl bro
Are u going for a light tan or pale white look?
Think of a fair skinned ethnic. Colourless, soulless looking skin with no undertones.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
drop your stack for antioxidant

• +1
Everyone here told me love yourself, dont hate your race. Fellow shitskins told me my shitskin is more appealing, brooo…

But as I get whiter everyday I literally feel more and more superior. My erection grows stronger and my desire to kill dalits expands.

All Im doing is my antioxidant stack, tretinoin 0.1, hydroquinone 6%. I’ll make a thread on this routine soon. Of course bundled with rotting inside, this has been super effective. My shitskin is literally peeling off my face daily as a result of tretinoin. Revealing my true color, that is, white.

Pretty soon I’ll go beyond my genetic cap and become pale, and then I’ll finally become a dark prince. Shiva and Satan are watching me, blessing me with their infernal magics and turning me white as snow…

View attachment 2657885
Update ,please make a thread bro