My bloodline is risking being over soon

H

Hurricane1

Iron
I just found out that my older sister is lesbian but also my only first cousin with my family name is non binary and lesbian or something. I think that this is kind of lifefuel for me because if I don’t reproduce then our entire branch of my family will probably disappear. It’s not completely over for me yet but If everything goes wrong I might have to resort to becoming a sperm donor or something. :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Aero, noobs and 4 others
don't let your bloodline end nigga

go to Philippians
I just found out that my older sister is lesbian but also my only first cousin with my family name is non binary and lesbian or something. I think that this is kind of lifefuel for me because if I don’t reproduce then our entire branch of my family will probably disappear. If everything goes wrong I might have to resort to becoming a sperm donor or something. :lul:

if you want to continue it

What’s so special about your bloodline that makes you believe it deserves to continue?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and descension
What’s so special about your bloodline that makes you believe it deserves to continue?
IMG 4830

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and glizzygnasher68
Lesbianism is cope mostly.
Except for hardcore dykes, it‘s just a phase for most girls.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Is it really a bad thing tho?

Judging by what your familly is and the fact that you're on this site, i would argue otherwise.
My looks mostly aren’t the problem I just have a few screws lose

I just found out that my older sister is lesbian but also my only first cousin with my family name is non binary and lesbian or something. I think that this is kind of lifefuel for me because if I don’t reproduce then our entire branch of my family will probably disappear. It’s not completely over for me yet but If everything goes wrong I might have to resort to becoming a sperm donor or something. :lul:
You're either black or white, no exception.

let me guess your race, uhh... mayocuck,

did i get that right :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
jova