• Bloat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Debloat

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I was 7kg heavier cuz of bloat in before. And now 7kg lighter cuz of debloating. Which looks better? In clothes the bloated one defo is better. But the conundrum is that bloating ruins my face and fucks up my training a lil cuz I can't breathe normally if I am too bloated. Cuz that nose. Swells up like crazy. So what r u guys decision.

Attachments

• IMG_20240807_204348.jpg
    IMG_20240807_204348.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240807_204307.jpg
    IMG_20240807_204307.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and beefliverontop
2nd pic is bloat

Schizo

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, likenesss and chudlite
Like genuine question, do u have autism? Adhd? OCD maybe?

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
Debloated

• Hmm...
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Like genuine question, do u have autism? Adhd? OCD maybe?
I have everything btw. Ever disorder of the book is in my brain. Might be more than over atp

I have everything btw. Ever disorder of the book is in my brain. Might be more than over atp
Wow, i already thought so. I feel bad for you man. Battling all those voices every single day with no one on your side :(
Good luck man. Dont get too obsessed over this shit.
Just fix your nose, check if you need some other surgerys aswell and dip.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo and egyptianKang
Wow, i already thought so. I feel bad for you man. Battling all those voices every single day with no one on your side :(
Good luck man. Dont get too obsessed over this shit.
Just fix your nose, check if you need some other surgerys aswell and dip.
Saying this to Funky Flamingo. Hes the happiest guy on here

• +1
Saying this to Funky Flamingo. Hes the happiest guy on here
Is he? He doesnt look happy at all. He just seems super insecure because all he does is post himself on ratings and ask if he improved

• JFL
Is he? He doesnt look happy at all. He just seems super insecure because all he does is post himself on ratings and ask if he improved
He is giggling at this comment as we speak. Stop looking into it so much

It looks exactly the same in both pictures.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I was 7kg heavier cuz of bloat in before. And now 7kg lighter cuz of debloating. Which looks better? In clothes the bloated one defo is better. But the conundrum is that bloating ruins my face and fucks up my training a lil cuz I can't breathe normally if I am too bloated. Cuz that nose. Swells up like crazy. So what r u guys decision.
share the secret of weight loss and debloating.

What do you eat in a day to leanmaxx?

youre bloated for eternity its in your genes to be bloated