My body can take so much damage and it doesn't show cuz I have good genes

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
As I already said multiple times on here, niggas rope from tenth of the suffering that I endured and I never did.

I had so many stresses in my life, both physical and mental. I also was heavy into muscle building, basically achieving all strength standards for my weight and height, training to failure always for 2 years straight, and I still look youthful, people always guess my age younger(I'm 27 in few days btw).

All because I have good genes and I am so resilient, my will never gets broken. I only lost a little bit of hair, but I am getting a hair transplant anyway, my norwooding seems to have stabilized. I can only imagine how much I will mog when I get a HT, brutal...

Now look at your average male fool, there are are so many niggas who look 40 in their 20s because of little bit of manual labor. I also heard how many guys have gone full grey in a matter of year because of "stress at job", imagine how big of a pussy you need to be because of some meaningless, artificial, wageslave job that doesn't even exist in nature...

I just continue mogging...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel, moreroidsmoredates, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
As I already said multiple times on here, niggas rope from tenth of the suffering that I endured and I never did.

I had so many stresses in my life, both physical and mental. I also was heavy into muscle building, basically achieving all strength standards for my weight and height, training to failure always for 2 years straight, and I still look youthful, people always guess my age younger(I'm 27 in few days btw).

All because I have good genes and I am so resilient, my will never gets broken. I only lost a little bit of hair, but I am getting a hair transplant anyway, my norwooding seems to have stabilized. I can only imagine how much I will mog when I get a HT, brutal...

Now look at your average male fool, there are are so many niggas who look 40 in their 20s because of little bit of manual labor. I also heard how many guys have gone full grey in a matter of year because of "stress at job", imagine how big of a pussy you need to be because of some meaningless, artificial, wageslave job that doesn't even exist in nature...

I just continue mogging...
Yea also how many 27 yos larp abt themselves on some random incel forum not many

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Willmogulater
Small testicles

brutal gene mogging :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Clown Show
bumping this mogger thread

How is your sleep?

was terrible for 10 years and now became giga mogger.
How did you fix it and did you see noticeable changes in your appearance when your sleep improved?
I sleep deeply and I also take many naps throughout the day.
I sleep like shit, always have been. I never get my 8 hours of deep sleep, it’s very rare for that to happen.

I have terrible joint and bone issues at 19 years old. 5"6 and cock is small. Cystic acne no matter what I do. Constant popping of shoulders and knees. :incel: balls are big but disproportionate :incel:

Same my body went to so much trauma physically and mentally but my body regenerates on its own i just have good genes ;)

• Love it
Reactions: Clown Show
I fucked my knee up multiple times due to sports but now at 25 and 5'11 I can still fucking dunk.

Being Resilient is a superpower.