my body is robbing me off my prime years

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

master of the human experience.
structural imbalances and assyemtries that raped the way my body looks. assymetrical face, tilted neck, shoulder raised above the other, lateral pelvic tilt.
cant feel my left side like I feel my right side, mind muscle connection is weak on the left so my right side muscles are always bigger and stronger, I message craniopaths and osteopaths and physiotherapists and whatever daily to find if someone can help, and they all reply with the most bullshit normie replies that literally wont do shit and will rob me off my money.

got my gyno removed 5 months ago, the doctor fucked it up, kept some leftover gland and left an ugly keloid scar going fully around my nipple making it look weird ash, I was so excited to finally be able to take my shirt off in public, but now I have to worry about this shit again.

I dont even want foids, fuck them all. I just wanna feel confident in my own skin, or atleast fucking normal.

If I wanna fix all these issues, I'll need tens of thousanda of dollars assuming I can fix them all, by the time I have that my fucking 20s are over and I'll be a fucking wagesalve cuck raping myself with surgeries just to go marry a used up whore who'll bring more bodies into this hell.

I dont even know what to do now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lurking truecel, ChadL1te, isis_Bleach and 3 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Dominicoon
ur prime years are 10-17
anything past that is over btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer, Never Get Up, Dominicoon and 1 other person
ur prime years are 10-17
anything past that is over btw
I disagree. high school to uni days are your prime. endless freedom and low responsibility

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dominicoon and alurmo
I disagree. high school to uni days are your prime. endless freedom and low responsibility
at 10-17 its legit 0 responsibilities and endless freedom too, except no worries abt law(yall are minors), no worries abt parents really bc u can just sneak out, school and study work is easy, no worries abt future, no real stress
that's legit prime and u missed it

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and DNRDniggerking
structural imbalances and assyemtries that raped the way my body looks. assymetrical face, tilted neck, shoulder raised above the other, lateral pelvic tilt.
cant feel my left side like I feel my right side, mind muscle connection is weak on the left so my right side muscles are always bigger and stronger, I message craniopaths and osteopaths and physiotherapists and whatever daily to find if someone can help, and they all reply with the most bullshit normie replies that literally wont do shit and will rob me off my money.

got my gyno removed 5 months ago, the doctor fucked it up, kept some leftover gland and left an uglybkeloid scar going fully around my nipple making it look weird ash, I was so excited to finally be able to take my shirt off in public, but now I have to worry about this shit again.

I dont even want foids, fuck them all. I just wanna feel confident in my own skin, or atleast fucking normal.

If I wanna fix all these issues, I'll need tens of thousanda of dollars assuming I can fix them all, by the time I have that my fucking 20s are over and I'll be a fucking wagesalve cuck raping myself with surgeries just to go marry a used up whore who'll bring more bodies into this hell.

• JFL
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
Being at your best in high school is sad. I agree with college tho.

Being at your best in high school is sad. I agree with college tho.
its not about being at your best. more like this is the time where you could have the most fun

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
I also have asymmetry on my whole body even my clavicles, chest, face (jaw asymmetry) EVEN MY RIBCAGE AND ADONIS BELT

I also have asymmetry on my whole body even my clavicles, chest, face (jaw asymmetry) EVEN MY RIBCAGE AND ADONIS BELT
same man. did you try any solutions? do you know of any surgeries that might help?

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
its not low responsibility, but compared to having a family and having to provide it is.
Yh, but there are deffo easier majors than stem, i imagine social studies is like HS

broken man in broken land

• +1
Yh, but there are deffo easier majors than stem, i imagine social studies is like HS
yeah niggas who come here and study sociology are pretty much middleschoolers. meanwhile I rot studying computer science

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and isis_Bleach
inject roids, move to a smaller city and slay on OLD
I am gonna hop on test in a couple of months hopefully it gives lifefuel but no roid will fix my problems

Same bro :feelsbadman:

My shoulder blades, smile, chest, bicep insertions, all uneven

And my leer back has been injured for two years :feelsbadman:

Same bro :feelsbadman:

My shoulder blades, smile, chest, bicep insertions, all uneven

And my leer back has been injured for two years :feelsbadman:
this is very brootal. it cant be fixed and it fucks you hard. you're not alone my man

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

got my gyno removed 5 months ago, the doctor fucked it up, kept some leftover gland and left an ugly keloid scar going fully around my nipple making it look weird ash, I was so excited to finally be able to take my shirt off in public, but now I have to worry about this shit again.

Feel you bro, I am in the same boat. My pm are open, I wanna do a companioned suicide in the future. Anyone who wants to die but wanna plan the thing and go together can pm me( this might be happening in 5-10 years in GTA 6 only ofc)

• So Sad
Feel you bro, I am in the same boat. My pm are open, I wanna do a companioned suicide in the future. Anyone who wants to die but wanna plan the thing and go together can pm me( this might be happening in 5-10 years in GTA 6 only ofc)
going ER is the solution (in gta 6 when it releases obv)

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel