My body is terrible

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Hopelessly living
Saw my shirtless body in the mirror

My body is so utterly fucking low quality trash, it's such a deformed fucking atrocious thing to look at. My body is beyond fucked and it is beyond over, especially if a girl lifts my shirt off. I wish I had just a normal body. I can't even go swimming in public and when I'm changing in a lockeroom I turn the other way so no-one can see. The combination of nature/genetics fucking me over and nurture fucking me over has made my body terrible. Fucking parents never cared and still don't care because it's not their problem. I envy all of you who have normal bodies even if you're fat or scrawny you still have normal bodies that can also be changed, I can never change the worst parts.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
what exactly is wrong with it? too fat, too skinny, or no muscles? if any of them why you even moaning. If you actually have a deformity fair enough. otherwise get out of here bro

My body is so utterly fucking low quality trash, it's such a deformed fucking atrocious thing to look at. My body is beyond fucked and it is beyond over, especially if a girl lifts my shirt off. I wish I had just a normal body. I can't even go swimming in public and when I'm changing in a lockeroom I turn the other way so no-one can see. The combination of nature/genetics fucking me over and nurture fucking me over has made my body terrible. Fucking parents never cared and still don't care because it's not their problem. I envy all of you who have normal bodies even if you're fat or scrawny you still have normal bodies that can also be changed, I can never change the worst parts.
If its something you cant change then yeah fine you have all the right to scream to the sky. But if its something you CAN change then why u whining and start putting in work

Sorry for bad english

Is this about skeleton or skin?

I underatand u dude, my body is fucking horrible too. Wide hips and gynecomastia...
Honestly I would love to rope.

I know how you feel. Acne scarring fucks mine up too.:feelsbadman:

I guess you're skinny fat, srsly if your is problem something you can change then stop being lazy and go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
I guess you're skinny fat, srsly if your is problem something you can change then stop being lazy and go to the gym

Read post again

If its something you cant change then yeah fine you have all the right to scream to the sky. But if its something you CAN change then why u whining and start putting in work

Sorry for bad english

Read post again

I have the ass of a woman and the torso of a 50 year old man

trannymaxx
Not with this chin

Screenshot 2018 12 18 19 33 462