My bonerubbing routine

yue

yue

Exponent
No, I do not bone "smash". I would prefer not to jostle my brain inside of my skull. Instead, I apply the same forces with a rubbing motion around my mental and submental area, applying pressure in antagonistic directions. After applying this force and damaging the bone I take my vitamin d and k supplement for the absorption of my magnesium supplement which I take next, and 1 eggshell + egg that I blend up for the calcium. The higher blood levels of calcium will cause calcitonin to be released from my thyroid gland which will cause calcium to be stored in bone, causing bone growth generally in my body. Of course the body will respond primarily to damaged tissues, of which my face will be the primary response.

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
I also drink castor oil with the supplements because the first 2 are fat soluble

Only poor & financially lacking people eat eggshells as calcium source

Eat yoghurt

normal serving of yogurt has 180mg of calcium, an eggshell has 2.2 grams
And which one do you think is more quality and absorbed better?

And which one do you think is more quality and absorbed better?
It's absorbed at a high percentage

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, piec, brazistine62 and 1 other person
It's absorbed at a high percentage
Don’t bother arguing with that LARPing fuck, he’s a manlet

• +1
Reactions: piec and Mr_Bombo_mogs
No, I do not bone "smash". I would prefer not to jostle my brain inside of my skull. Instead, I apply the same forces with a rubbing motion around my mental and submental area, applying pressure in antagonistic directions. After applying this force and damaging the bone I take my vitamin d and k supplement for the absorption of my magnesium supplement which I take next, and 1 eggshell + egg that I blend up for the calcium. The higher blood levels of calcium will cause calcitonin to be released from my thyroid gland which will cause calcium to be stored in bone, causing bone growth generally in my body. Of course the body will respond primarily to damaged tissues, of which my face will be the primary response.
what do you use just your hand or like something else?

Sexy Lock In GIF by TheRoninRiceGuru

now yuo see....

Salmonella speed run

Gua sha does the same thing with a harder tool, and you have the added benefit of being able to put the tool in the freezer prior for effects similar to facial icing. Not saying this is real but if it were real maybe this would work better for you.

Gua sha does the same thing with a harder tool, and you have the added benefit of being able to put the tool in the freezer prior for effects similar to facial icing. Not saying this is real but if it were real maybe this would work better for you.
Meh, if I use my thumb I know exactly what I'm touching and can prevent asymmetries

Meh, if I use my thumb I know exactly what I'm touching and can prevent asymmetries
Gua sha is just as if not more precise, you perform an equal amount of identical passes with consistent pressure being applied, whereas the thumb is more likely to fall into parts of your face differently as a result of it not having a corner that goes around your jaw and zygos.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and yue