my boss is now saying i look like elliot rodgers

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Kraken
she keeps calling me elliot, then being like oops, i mean (my name). Then literally in the room with all my coworkers they were joking about me killing people, then someone said DID YOU ACTUALLY KILL SOMEONE B4??? and the room went silent. I just said no net yet kek. some people laughed.

it's insane i cant escape the elliot rodgers allegations

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Imretarded?, normie_joe and 4 others
she keeps calling me elliot, then being like oops, i mean (my name). Then literally in the room with all my coworkers they were joking about me killing people, then someone said DID YOU ACTUALLY KILL SOMEONE B4??? and the room went silent. I just said no net yet kek. some people laughed.

it's insane i cant escape the elliot rodgers allegations
IMG 5165

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Gaygymmaxx and sickdawgie
I only share a moderate resemblance to ER, I'm not a serial killer! He mogs anyway!
4327217 IMG 5165

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Tales from the Mumbai Society of Mentally Ill and Disabled.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Jonnyboi
Tales from Zimbabwe computer cafes

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and AverageCurryEnjoyer
I believe you bhai when did they start calling you ER :feelsping:
oneitis sometimes calls me him, then she told my boss about how i look like him yesterday so thats when it started

oneitis sometimes calls me him, then she told my boss about how i look like him yesterday so thats when it started
Why tho

Did she know who ER is? Lmao

Why tho

Did she know who ER is? Lmao
yea my boss was talking to my oneitis and said lets bully him (me), then they were talking about grinding my bones into dust and also my oneitis told her it annoys me when she calls me elliot. Boss said I HAVE TO AGREE, YOU HAVE A STRIKING RESEMBLENCE!

I suppose they know cuz they are low key based woman

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Gaygymmaxx
yea my boss was talking to my oneitis and said lets bully him (me), then they were talking about grinding my bones into dust and also my oneitis told her it annoys me when she calls me elliot. Boss said I HAVE TO AGREE, YOU HAVE A STRIKING RESEMBLENCE!

I suppose they know cuz they are low key based woman
Does your onetis mog you

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie